Bolles in the top 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolles in the top 100

NFL Top 100 players of 2021 is debuting on NFL network right now and Bolles came in at #82.

Congrats to Garett. I had my doubts about him but he delivered big time, last year and now he's getting the recognition by his fellow players.

I expect to see Justin Simmons at some point.... maybe Von, unless him missing last year keeps him off the list.

Great job Bolles

Comment

Bolles went from should be cut after his first couple years to being a dominate tackle for us on the left side. No sacks allowed last year so hopefully he can continue that steak into this year.

Plus nice to see Simmons make the list.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

Comment

Bolles was the token whipping boy on the O-line from Bronco nation. But he kept his head focused on getting better, didn't let the 'hate' get to him, and developed into one of the top LTs in the league. Good for him, and I'm glad he's ours.

Comment

Hats off to Bolles and the Broncos!

The Broncos didnt give up on him, they developed him. They also brought in the best oline coach in the NFL to coach him up.

They also didn't listen to a passionate & impatient fan base. I'm hoping Lock is next!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah this Bolles dude has almost been a revelation. They way he was maligned became a bit too much, as some could not wait for his next "hold". But in fairness, he needed to progress, and he did. But to the extent of making All Pro is almost unbelievable, because that's rarified air. The best tackles tend to dominate the awards for a long period of time, and here's this so so player, suddenly cracking the upper echelon, seemingly as the negative feedback was still in the air.

I am not saying this does not happen, but it is quite a positive story about drive and determination. What was seemingly a liability has become a really important asset, and yes, at a primary position.

Good on him!!!

Comment

Really happy to see Bolles turn it around. Hoping he builds on it this year. I think Munchak deserves some credit as well.
                sigpic

Comment

Off topic, but McCaffrey at 44???????? He's healthy. He should be top 10.

Comment

Bolles played exceedingly better than last year. The drive has always been there, but now the technique seems to have caught up with the talent. Congrats Bolles!!

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      Bolles went from should be cut after his first couple years to being a dominate tackle for us on the left side. No sacks allowed last year so hopefully he can continue that steak into this year.

Plus nice to see Simmons make the list.
                      bolles went from radical fans not grasping how far behind as a nfl starter he was in his limited play in college, to what elway seen in him
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

They still have #41 to #1 left to announce.

I just can't imagine who might make that list.

From last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                          Bolles was the token whipping boy on the O-line from Bronco nation. But he kept his head focused on getting better, didn't let the 'hate' get to him, and developed into one of the top LTs in the league. Good for him, and I'm glad he's ours.
                          Agreed. I could not even talk about other members of the OL on these forums without multiple posters jumping on the Bolles hate train. Even right after Bolles signed his extension Stink said Bolles problem was so basic that if he was playing guard he would have told the coaches to give up on Bolles and bring the next guy in.

It is nice to see Bolles work with the coaches and get to where he is now. NFL is like life in that it is not easy. Sometimes we need to work through things and find ways to grow.
                          Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                            Really happy to see Bolles turn it around. Hoping he builds on it this year. I think Munchak deserves some credit as well.
                            Rocket nails it. It isn't coincidince that Bolles turned his career around at the same time the Broncos hired Munchak.

Comment

#1 is going to be Tom Brady, and #2 Mahomes.
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X