No announcement yet.

Div 2/3 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice quick draft. Was back asleep by 2.30am.
    Got an email saying I'll go 14-0. Watch me go 3-11

Comment

Originally posted by TheOldSeaDog78 View Post
      Nice quick draft. Was back asleep by 2.30am.
      Got an email saying I'll go 14-0. Watch me go 3-11
      Thats how that usually works LOL

I have a draft grade of C and am projected to finish last at 1-13.....you all are in big trouble
      Last edited by JvDub95; 09-04-2021, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Thats how that usually works LOL

I have a draft grade of C and am projected to finish last at 1-13.....you all are in big trouble
        The short time to pick players can be tricky but I do like how is translates into a quick draft.

I had a weird draft. People were going hard on RBs early so I went hard on WRs and took the mid round RB approach after taking RB with 3rd pick. This was my least prepared I have ever been in fantasy since I first started playing.

NFL has this to say about me.

B-
        8-6
        5th place finish
        45% to make playoffs
        12% to reach Championship
        6% to win it all
        • Hadez Hellbringers may have been drafting with their heart rather than their head. They picked three Denver Broncos earlier than their ADPs suggest.
        • Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing the Broncos Defense in the 9th round was somewhat of a stretch (83rd overall pick versus an ADP of 145.6).
        • The other league managers may have passed over a diamond in the rough, as Zack Moss dropped to the 138th overall pick versus an ADP of 110.6.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I am asking around and was wondering if anyone here knows this fantasy rule:

If you place a player on Reserve (due to injury/suspension), and are allowed to add a player to replace him.....does that affect your waiver status? I was about to add a player, and it looks pretty straightforward, as in no mention of pending waivers, so it appears that I can go thru with it without loss of waiver status this week.

May not seem like much, but sometimes it's better to stand pat than waste a waiver position on a secondary acquisition.

Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            I am asking around and was wondering if anyone here knows this fantasy rule:

If you place a player on Reserve (due to injury/suspension), and are allowed to add a player to replace him.....does that affect your waiver status? I was about to add a player, and it looks pretty straightforward, as in no mention of pending waivers, so it appears that I can go thru with it without loss of waiver status this week.

May not seem like much, but sometimes it's better to stand pat than waste a waiver position on a secondary acquisition.

Thx!
            Your waiver status is only effected if you make a claim, if players are free to add that doesn't change your claim number

Comment

Your waiver status is only effected if you make a claim, if players are free to add that doesn't change your claim number
              Thx for that! I thought that as well, but when I asked a friend, who plays elsewhere, he thought so too, but then changed his tune a little, as in he wasn't sure based on something he saw within his league (not in NFL.com).

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

The short time to pick players can be tricky but I do like how is translates into a quick draft.

I had a weird draft. People were going hard on RBs early so I went hard on WRs and took the mid round RB approach after taking RB with 3rd pick. This was my least prepared I have ever been in fantasy since I first started playing.

NFL has this to say about me.

B-
                8-6
                5th place finish
                45% to make playoffs
                12% to reach Championship
                6% to win it all
                • Hadez Hellbringers may have been drafting with their heart rather than their head. They picked three Denver Broncos earlier than their ADPs suggest.
                • Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing the Broncos Defense in the 9th round was somewhat of a stretch (83rd overall pick versus an ADP of 145.6).
                • The other league managers may have passed over a diamond in the rough, as Zack Moss dropped to the 138th overall pick versus an ADP of 110.6.
                I went hard on RB's early.

If you look at stats over the last few years for PPR there's a better chance mid round WR's eclipse 200 pts which is equal to true WR1's

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

I went hard on RB's early.

If you look at stats over the last few years for PPR there's a better chance mid round WR's eclipse 200 pts which is equal to true WR1's
                  I took a RB with the 3rd pick.

By the time I picked again 14 of the 17 picks were RBs. I went 3 WRs with the next 3 picks. I ended up with the 3rd RB off the board, the 3rd WR off the board and the 6th WR off the board. I felt it was better than the 3rd RB, the 15th RB and the 17th RB. Difference between 3rd WR and 15th RB (based on end of season points) is almost a hundred points by end of season.

Already got a TD from my 3rd WR taken

There will be hidden gems for all positions....some are not even on a team right now.

Already got a TD from a TE not drafted.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

anyone else having issues with the app and web page log in?

Comment

anyone else having issues with the app and web page log in?
                      Just tried the app and can’t log in.
                      sigpic
                      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

I always use the computer on game day. It will usually do well until about 5-10 mins before game start. I have made many last minute changes in the last 5 mins using the computer it is just sometimes tricky.

Comment

Rodgers killed me. 1pt....

Comment

Anybody in need of a WR hit me up (Dutch Mafia), all available...I'm looking for a RB

Comment

Anybody in need of a WR hit me up (Dutch Mafia), all available...I'm looking for a RB
                              You still need a RB? My WR's are killing me this season so far

Comment

You still need a RB? My WR's are killing me this season so far
                                Possibly, depends on who you got to give.

Comment

Working...
                                X