Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Div 2/3 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I assume you talking about putting Henry in the starting line up. He did not have him in the line up last time he played a game. All the news I have seen says he is coming back maybe week 18. Yahoo predicts the playoffs.

    Not sure why Henry in his line up this week.

    Just crush it so it does not matter imo
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

      I see recently added players, I know he's been active and I see Derek Henry in his lineup? Very questionable
      That's what I'm saying, it's weird. He put Henry in when he set his lineup yesterday, so maybe it was an honest mistake, and he hasn't been able to check his lineup since.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

        That's what I'm saying, it's weird. He put Henry in when he set his lineup yesterday, so maybe it was an honest mistake, and he hasn't been able to check his lineup since.
        Nothing in the news says Henry would have been ready to play. Some reports have him out the rest of the regular season. Not sure why anyone would put him in the starting lineup.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Hadez View Post

          Nothing in the news says Henry would have been ready to play. Some reports have him out the rest of the regular season. Not sure why anyone would put him in the starting lineup.
          Just trying to give the benefit of the doubt man. I would've dropped Henry w/o an IR slot.

          Comment


          • #95
            I know the news broke about him being ready for playoffs but he isn't likely to see any action in the remaining games. That's been known info for a couple weeks now. If I win regardless of what Gaskin scores then it doesn't matter its just the principle and integrity of the league that gets me irritated.

            I'd love to hear what happened. If it's an honest mistake no biggie, it happens.

            Comment


            • #96
              This is a free to play league so ultimately it does not matter much. We can talk about it and ask managers to do better but to me it is just about having a solid league.

              Just make sure it does not matter JvDub and smash the matchup
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                This is a free to play league so ultimately it does not matter much. We can talk about it and ask managers to do better but to me it is just about having a solid league.

                Just make sure it does not matter JvDub and smash the matchup
                Well, that's exactly what happened. Burrow had himself a day!! I think he is a young up and coming star and the combo of Higgins and Chase is lethal!!

                looks like you and me Spice, let the best team win

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

                  Well, that's exactly what happened. Burrow had himself a day!! I think he is a young up and coming star and the combo of Higgins and Chase is lethal!!

                  looks like you and me Spice, let the best team win
                  It's far from over. Prescott's as likely to score 5 as he is 20, and the Mahomes/Waddle combo can hit.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    GG SecondsAway. Great team, as usual.

                    Aright, Jv. You look pretty strong next week, but I'll give it a shot.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                      GG SecondsAway. Great team, as usual.

                      Aright, Jv. You look pretty strong next week, but I'll give it a shot.
                      Good luck

                      Comment


                      • Congrats Spice!!!

                        RBs and TE really let me down around 8 points between 3 RBs and my TE ....AND Burrrow by himself gets almost 50 LOL

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          Congrats Spice!!!

                          RBs and TE really let me down around 8 points between 3 RBs and my TE ....AND Burrrow by himself gets almost 50 LOL
                          You did a fine job, and you had the team man. Just bad luck. Great season, and well played Jv.


                          Shout out to the hero in my team logo. HM3 Maxton Soviak

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Ff9mMQQWYjyOafdiYNx-zDqsZsDq4SaIoZ7N7ildVi4CwvOsP76sb2bliavNjoDJIX6iky86G_HQCuYYpkoGmY0ElrH0QKHcYcGdWGxRbnsu8XlUZ6lAFpCmbcO4Gmg-ac6gt1Tw1v4ROHn60tx7RHaZrUzn8G-SVaB61xme832K.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	8396411

                          Gone but not forgotten.

                          Great season everyone! Hope to see you all back next year.

                          Comment


                          • Congrats, Spice 1 !
                            Administrator

                            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                            Lupus Awareness

                            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                            Comment


                            • Great job Spice I do what I do best score the most points when it doesn't matter lol highest score for championship week and I'm baking for 9th




                              Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                                Congrats, Spice 1 !
                                Thanks Peanut.

                                Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                Great job Spice I do what I do best score the most points when it doesn't matter lol highest score for championship week and I'm baking for 9th
                                Jv and I both crapped out in the final. I thought I was done when Carter got hurt, but then the same thing happened to him with Jones. Our tight ends both sucked. I figured Burrow was going to solo me until St Brown went nuclear again. You would've had us for sure.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X