Week One Starting QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post

I'm gonna disagree with this. Your adding to the theories. I'm not trying to take anything from TB because they were indeed fantastic throws. Saying Lock couldn't make those throws in a million years is way off . Lock has made some great passes. That improvising play that Lock made was fantastic. You know the one where he slides up and out of the pocket , scampers left and makes a nice flip pass . That's the kind of play people go ga ga over Mahomes when he does it.
    That's the kind of "panic" pass that loses you games. And lock doesn't have a fraction of Mahomes talent and skills. Sadly.

But if he is named starter, he has my support.

Comment

• Brilliant another year waisted on a below average rehashed QBs, Orton, keenum, Flacco, and now TB. It doesn't work, Brady and Manning being the exception, and Teddy is no Brady.

Comment

• Fangio is not the inscrutable type. "They both played well. We can win with either of these guys." Those are the words I remember and I agree with him. This is a great team.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post

That's the kind of "panic" pass that loses you games. And lock doesn't have a fraction of Mahomes talent and skills. Sadly.

But if he is named starter, he has my support.
          Really ? Because he didn't looked paniced to me at all. Yes your right he is no Mahomes

Comment

Working...
          X