Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Bridgewater Named Starting QB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re-watching game footage right now... we don't convert that 4th down before halftime if Teddy doesn't look off the LB and S towards Fant. Not only does his eye/body manipulation open up the passing lane to Sutton in the first place, but it freezes the deep safety so that he can't make a play on the ball when it gets to him. That play was a huge momentum swinger.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

      Bruh, the only reason why Teddy is playing is because he has seniority on Lock.

      I am judging Teddy by his terrible finish with Carolina. Until he can win against elite teams this game was against the Trash giants.
      That's too bad that you can't enjoy what's happening right now with our team. Maybe some day you will be able to.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

      Comment


      • Hey I'm strutting all the way to week 2. It felt good to strut by my co-worker who is a giants fan. He trashed us all week saying Bridge is terrible and we would get bottled up. So I calmly walked by with the Teddy B strut and said how bout that man Teddy B. I was told to enjoy it because that was our sb win this year. I in turn told him I didn't know we played KC yesterday I thought it was the hopeless Giants. Let's strut into week two against the Jags and get this Win!!!!
        :go:

        Comment


        • Not sure why there are still arguments about the QB. The decision has been made. Now we just make the best of it.

          From Miller’s comments it seems the players support the decision. Great. Now win some games.

          We are past the point of quibbling about which QB gives better pep talks. Useless debate IMO.

          Lock is a good young backup. If anything happens to the starter then he can help win some games. But for now the coaches have made their choice and the players are backing the likeable vet with a feel good injury redemption story. Apparently one of his assets is he is an exceptional leader. Maybe that is exactly what this offense needs right now.

          That is enough for me going into Jacksonville this weekend with TB as the starter. Go Broncos!

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

              Bruh, the only reason why Teddy is playing is because he has seniority on Lock.

              I am judging Teddy by his terrible finish with Carolina. Until he can win against elite teams this game was against the Trash giants.
              The Giants will be a solid team this season. Across the board they’re pretty similar to us in a lot of ways. They have a good secondary, Bradberry is a legit No. 1 CB, Adoree Jackson can be an excellent No. 2 CB, and Darnay Holmes is a very good slot guy. McKinney, Peppers, and Ryan are a good group of safeties. They have a stout dline that can stop the run with Lawrence, Shelton, and Williams. They don’t have a top tier edge rusher but that’s why they drafted Ojulari. Their oline looks much better with Thomas seemingly much improved from his rookie year at LT, Solder was very good coming back at RT, the interior is a question mark but Hernandez is still one of the strongest guys in the NFL. Once Golladay and Engram get healthy and Barkley is off the limited snap count, they’re going to be a dangerous offense as long as Jones limits his turnovers. I’d expect the Giants to be in the running to win the division.

              We may have been in control the majority of that game, but it was a lot closer than it felt. If Jones doesn’t get stripped this game would’ve gone down to the wire.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                Not sure why there are still arguments about the QB. The decision has been made. Now we just make the best of it.

                From Miller’s comments it seems the players support the decision. Great. Now win some games.

                We are past the point of quibbling about which QB gives better pep talks. Useless debate IMO.

                Lock is a good young backup. If anything happens to the starter then he can help win some games. But for now the coaches have made their choice and the players are backing the likeable vet with a feel good injury redemption story. Apparently one of his assets is he is an exceptional leader. Maybe that is exactly what this offense needs right now.

                That is enough for me going into Jacksonville this weekend with TB as the starter. Go Broncos!
                People like to tear down others to build up their guys. It’s easier to do than to find out the “why” a certain player performs better than another.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hadez View Post

                  Von has been 100% supportive to every QB we had. Von loved Tebow.
                  Tebow was pre-18
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                    Tebow was pre-18
                    Tebow was a decade ago. I feel old.
                    Eternal Broncos Optimist

                    Comment


                    • How's this for irony? In Week 1, Teddy had the highest QBR in the NFL and Aaron Rodgers had the lowest.

                      Comment


                      • How did I not know about this? You people are slacking. I saw a bit of the celebration in a video clip but this explains why they did it:

                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                          How did I not know about this? You people are slacking. I saw a bit of the celebration in a video clip but this explains why they did it:

                          A couple of pages back:


                          Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                            Tebow was pre-18
                            Does not matter when he was here...point is Von was Ride or Die for every QB he has played with and he will be Ride or Die for the next Qb he plays with. That is what a good team mate does. That video speaks more about Von imo than Teddy.

                            Only reason I mentioned Tebow was because of how many of the posters seem to really dislike him.

                            Lets Ride!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                              Re-watching game footage right now... we don't convert that 4th down before halftime if Teddy doesn't look off the LB and S towards Fant. Not only does his eye/body manipulation open up the passing lane to Sutton in the first place, but it freezes the deep safety so that he can't make a play on the ball when it gets to him. That play was a huge momentum swinger.
                              I have not re watched the game yet but seen a lot of people breaking down Teddy's day. He had a really good game with the small stuff.
                              Lets Ride!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

                                A couple of pages back:



                                For some reason that just shows up as a blank page to me.
                                Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X