Teddy Bridgewater Named Starting QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

He's not a bad guy. He is a serviceable back up on a badly coached team. The real antagonists in this storyline are the people that tried to oversell him
    I agree with this Chargers fan
    Teddy is a good backup
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

Some fans needed that case for their phone today!

Comment

• This thread is depressing if you go look at the first few pages.

The same wrong people being wrong again. Prisoners of the moment.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Proud to say I never drank the Kool-Aid

Free thinkers for the win!

Comment

• I'm tired of the oline being 2nd rate. I would love to have a top tier oline. I mean each time we play a good defense we commit penalties our qb has no time to throw its just bad. Plus we got a real runner in Williams. Can you imagine him behind a competent oline. He would lead the league in rushing in my opinion. Bridge had almost little to no time to throw and I'm kind of tired of having an oline that's just bad. Now I'm not excusing bridge for his poor play. I did the same to Lock when he stunk it up so im no hypocrite. However a lot of the problems stem from the oline in my opinion and I still say our qb is not on this roster. Lock proved it last year and his jump was not big enough in which he should be further along in his development. I don't really care who starts the rest of the way as the season is lost but we got two issues that need addressing. A qb and fixing that oline. Oops we also need new coaches let's not forget that. However we all know that by now.
            :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
              I'm tired of the oline being 2nd rate. I would love to have a top tier oline. I mean each time we play a good defense we commit penalties our qb has no time to throw its just bad. Plus we got a real runner in Williams. Can you imagine him behind a competent oline. He would lead the league in rushing in my opinion. Bridge had almost little to no time to throw and I'm kind of tired of having an oline that's just bad. Now I'm not excusing bridge for his poor play. I did the same to Lock when he stunk it up so im no hypocrite. However a lot of the problems stem from the oline in my opinion and I still say our qb is not on this roster. Lock proved it last year and his jump was not big enough in which he should be further along in his development. I don't really care who starts the rest of the way as the season is lost but we got two issues that need addressing. A qb and fixing that oline. Oops we also need new coaches let's not forget that. However we all know that by now.
              Slow and steady wins the race. Patience is a virtue. Look at Mahomes he got to be behind a solid QB for 2 years to learn from and had a stable coaching staff. Allen same thing.

It all comes down to coaching.
              Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Ben on Broncos Country Tonight said Teddy has the 3rd longest time to throw. Let's keep blaming the OL tho

Teddy was supposed to be the quick decision get the ball out quick guy what happen??
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  Ben on Broncos Country Tonight said Teddy has the 3rd longest time to throw. Let's keep blaming the OL tho

Teddy was supposed to be the quick decision get the ball out quick guy what happen??
                  I can tell you what happened. Teddy is a below average QB playing with bad coaching in an antiquated organization.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post

I can tell you what happened. Teddy is a below average QB playing with bad coaching in an antiquated organization.
                    Yes Indeed all Teddy is a Back Up QB not a Starter.

Comment

• If we lose this game it's time to give the starting job to Lock and at least try to build his trading stock

Comment

• [Allbright] Denver rumored for Tua.
                        https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                          I like Tua. Think he’s got potential. Wouldn’t want him coached by Shurmur though. Would just be another young QB ruined by him.
                          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

I like Tua. Think he’s got potential. Wouldn’t want him coached by Shurmur though. Would just be another young QB ruined by him.
                            He's fragile....mentally and physically...

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

I wouldn’t be opposed to Tua either. I’m with you, though. I’d rather see him in an offense that uses his athleticism and skills. Paired with a modern innovative coach, though, I’d be interested.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                                Please let this be True !!

Comment

Working...
                                X