Teddy Bridgewater Named Starting QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

He's fragile....mentally and physically...
    The physical is definitely a question mark. Could honestly swap him for Bradley Chubb straight up and it would be a completely even trade. Both are very likely to spend more time on IR than on the field.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

He's fragile....mentally and physically...
      Agreed. Not that much of an upgrade

Comment

• Well, now they’re saying Denver is not interested in Tua. The internet is a weird place.
        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Yeah, on second thought, I would be concerned about Tua’s durability.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
            Well, now they’re saying Denver is not interested in Tua. The internet is a weird place.
            Allbright said that in his initial twitter post on the matter he said it was just an Internet rumour and that the Broncos have since denied any interest in Tua.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Allbright said that in his initial twitter post on the matter he said it was just an Internet rumour and that the Broncos have since denied any interest in Tua.
              Darn there goes my hope of getting rid of Teddy.

Comment

• Why would the Dolphins trade Tua anyway? It sounded fake from the start.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  Why would the Dolphins trade Tua anyway? It sounded fake from the start.
                  The rumors are flying around that they’re trying to get a deal done for Watson. Can’t keep Watson and Tua.
                  Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• If the Broncos want a left handed passer wait for Brennan Armstrong in the ‘23 draft, unless he enters the ‘22 draft.

Pass on Tua even if there were a trade available.

Comment

The rumors are flying around that they’re trying to get a deal done for Watson. Can’t keep Watson and Tua.
                      They can keep Tua until the end of the season. He’s still on a rookie contract and they don’t know if the Texans quarterback is in shape.

I hope some team does trade for that Texans quarterback so I don’t have to read about people here wanting to trade for him.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

They can keep Tua until the end of the season. He’s still on a rookie contract and they don’t know if the Texans quarterback is in shape.

I hope some team does trade for that Texans quarterback so I don’t have to read about people here wanting to trade for him.
                        Deshaun better be in shape. He’s missing games for legal troubles, not injury. There’s zero excuse for him being out of shape.
                        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Deshaun better be in shape. He’s missing games for legal troubles, not injury. There’s zero excuse for him being out of shape.
                          What are the chances the NFL suspends him once he has a real chance to play? This move by Miami makes no sense. Unless the deal they strike with the Texans factors in that Watson will probably not actually play a game this season.

Comment

• Now they're talking about Tua possibly getting pawned off on Washington. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                              Now they're talking about Tua possibly getting pawned off on Washington. lol.
                              Heinicke is better than Tua. Sounds like a move WFT would make though.

Comment

Why would the Dolphins trade Tua anyway? It sounded fake from the start.
                                Because they are trading for Watson

Comment

Working...
                                X