Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Because they are trading for Watson

Meanwhile like always Denver will do nothing to improve the QB play. Like Trading For D.Watson or Benching Sorry Teddy and Starting Brett. If they really cared about winning they would pull some moves however they do not care about winning so its the same ole same ole.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Meanwhile like always Denver will do nothing to improve the QB play. Like Trading For D.Watson or Benching Sorry Teddy and Starting Brett. If they really cared about winning they would pull some moves however they do not care about winning so its the same ole same ole.
      Why would starting Brett be a move to help win? Brett is a poor man’s Teddy Bridgewater. Smart QB. Lacks any kind of athleticism or arm strength. If we’re going nowhere with Teddy, we’d be going the same direction a lot faster with Rypien.

Start Lock. If he’s great, that’s a winning move. If he sucks, we get a better draft pick. Win-win.
      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Why would starting Brett be a move to help win? Brett is a poor man’s Teddy Bridgewater. Smart QB. Lacks any kind of athleticism or arm strength. If we’re going nowhere with Teddy, we’d be going the same direction a lot faster with Rypien.

Start Lock. If he’s great, that’s a winning move. If he sucks, we get a better draft pick. Win-win.
        I actually agree 100%. Drew is the most wild card of the QBs we have. Since it’s already a lost season, might as well. He has the most to gain.
        To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

• It does not matter what we do at Qb with Shurmur as OC.

Just hope we do not use a lot of resources trading for a guy so Shurmur can abuse him the rest of the season.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Brett is also 1-0 Starting in the NFL and I beg to differ about arm strength and accuracy compared to 8 year Vet Teddy. I say give Brett his chance and lets see where we go because we all know where we are going with Teddy LOL.

Comment

Brett is also 1-0 Starting in the NFL and I beg to differ about arm strength and accuracy compared to 8 year Vet Teddy. I say give Brett his chance and lets see where we go because we all know where we are going with Teddy LOL.
              I agree with the screw it, we might as well throw caution to the wind and start someone else attitude. Even though it’s not going to happen. This coaching staff is going to stick with TB, that’s pretty clear imo.

I do have to disagree with Rypien is 1-0, so it gives him some sort of credibility take. He threw 3 in nts and didn’t really light the world on fire. There was a time not long ago when Lock was 4-1, so 1-0 doesn’t really give Rypien any real credibility in my mind.

That said, I’d be all for it. My expectations are mega low at this point, so why not watch a new guy play. It would be interesting in the short term, at least.
              sigpic

Comment

He beat the Jets. My grandma could beat the Jets.
                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

He beat the Jets. My grandma could beat the Jets.
                  So give him the chance to become an 8 Year Vet.

Comment

• TB is now 0 for his last four against credible teams. And the offense is back to looking same ole same ole.

It really never made sense to go with him week 1 and still doesn’t make sense to continue to trot him out there now.

Lock needs to start the remainder of the year. Not Rypien. Lock.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      TB is now 0 for his last four against credible teams. And the offense is back to looking same ole same ole.

It really never made sense to go with him week 1 and still doesn’t make sense to continue to trot him out there now.

Lock needs to start the remainder of the year. Not Rypien. Lock.
                      And we still gonna lose.
                      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Without Javonte, Gordon, and Cortland bailing him out this game is way worse than the already bad numbers are.

Why does he keep throwing the ball 2 yards short of the marker? It's maddening, it's like he's allergic to throwing first downs. He knows he can hold the ball a little longer right? Oh wait, yeah we know that one too don't we.

I ain't even hate him for the int in the end zone because of course he's gonna throw a pick trying to fit a throw in between defenders. It's who he is. He can't make that throw. He had some decent plays and I'll give the man this, he's got some big cajones. He's a tough dude.

A smart GM would talk him into the comfortable life of a backup QB and get him to stay here through the rebuild.

Comment

• We have a strong tradition of bad starting QBs who would make excellent backups.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

And we still gonna lose.
                            Most likely but a real franchise roles with the youngster, let’s them try to develop and learns if it’s possible or sure fire draft a QB. You learn nothing from doing this with an 8 year below average vet.

As others have said this franchise is stuck in a stupid washer rinse repeat cycle of washed up career backups who can do some things well but can’t do anything great.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hell at this point I am glad they have not drafted a first round QB as I feel with this current make up of the Broncos, better yet the last 5 or 6 years, it would have been a wasted pick.

That's why I laugh at the revisionist history folks who swear by the fact Josh Allen would be the exact same QB for Denver that he is in Buffalo.

Like with these coaching staffs and front office....FoH with all that nonsense.

I'm just ready for Black Monday and Fangio, Shurmur, Teddy, Lock , the Trust....everything to get blown out.

Comment

• Coach loves his Starting QB! He said TB is doing a good job!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X