Teddy Bridgewater Named Starting QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Bridgewater Named Starting QB

Per Adam Schefters Twitter feed. https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...239845897?s=21
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Good. We need a QB who can step up in the pocket, be accurate, and move the ball a bit. Not a fastball pitcher with no mechanics.

Comment

Don’t like it, but whatever.

Go Broncos!!!
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
        Good. We need a QB who can step up in the pocket, be accurate, and move the ball a bit. Not a fastball pitcher with no mechanics.
        I'm with you. Slow and steady can win this race. Lock just looks lost under pressure. Let's go!
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

I guess this means we are done with Lock.
          sigpic

Comment

I hate everything about this. You see what you have in Lock and if it doesn't work out, then you play Teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozack View Post
              I hate everything about this. You see what you have in Lock and if it doesn't work out, then you play Teddy.
              We already know what we have in Lock. He's not ready yet. We're trying to make the playoffs.
              sigpic

Comment

This place is about to riot. I'm just here with the popcorn. Hats off to Teddy B let's go get it. You got a good backup in Lock should he choose to stay here or will he be diva ish I don't know but I know these forums are about to riot. Mods I'd buy you all a round if I could I know yall about to get busy today. Please be respectful to the mods and don't make them have to delete because some of you will take it to far. Let's have a respectful conversation over this. What's done is done.
                :go:

Comment

Disagree, every single game matters. We don’t have time to watch things unfold. We need consistent QB play which Teddy will provide in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

We already know what we have in Lock. He's not ready yet. We're trying to make the playoffs.
                    Making the playoffs isn’t good enough.

They need to compete with KC for the division on a yearly basis. Teddy doesn’t provide that. Lock might not either but he has a better chance.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

The competition was close I would have went with Lock, if he couldn't get it done then go to Teddy. Now if Teddy sucks can you go back to Drew? Either way I hope teddy gets it done for us
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

It’s just the opposite if you start lock and pull him after two or three games you lost him forever now if Teddy stinks at least you can bring in Drew and he can look like a hero and save the season

Comment

Let's go Teddy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Making the playoffs isn’t good enough.

They need to compete with KC for the division on a yearly basis. Teddy doesn’t provide that. Lock might not either but he has a better chance.
                            Does he though?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                              The competition was close I would have went with Lock, if he couldn't get it done then go to Teddy. Now if Teddy sucks can you go back to Drew? Either way I hope teddy gets it done for us
                              Lock doesn’t strike me as someone who is going to benefit from limited reps.

If he has to come in mid-game, I wouldn’t expect much.

If he has a week to prepare, maybe he plays well.
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X