No announcement yet.

Predicting Our Record!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 wins and our coaching staff is completely gutted.....along with a continued QB search

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      8 wins and our coaching staff is completely gutted.....along with a continued QB search
      Certainly hope this is not what happens, but if it does it would be interesting to watch how Paton decides to move forward with the coaches, system and QB. Also to see fan reactions as an overhaul of that depth typically means a rebuild, with all its disappointing struggles as they figure it out for a couple seasons.

Would the Broncos be bold in their choices? Or go for perceived “safe” choices?

Are the Bronco decision- makers even capable of “bold”? Not looking forward to finding out.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

Certainly hope this is not what happens, but if it does it would be interesting to watch how Paton decides to move forward with the coaches, system and QB. Also to see fan reactions as an overhaul of that depth typically means a rebuild, with all its disappointing struggles as they figure it out for a couple seasons.

Would the Broncos be bold in their choices? Or go for perceived “safe” choices?

Are the Bronco decision- makers even capable of “bold”? Not looking forward to finding out.
        I hope I'm wrong trust me. 12 and 20 for his record to start his career. He has to be one of if not the 1st coach on the hot seat this year

Comment

17-0!…in Madden.

I will just predict 6-11 at worst and 10-7 at best. How this team is structured I feel we will lose about 3-4 games in the last 5 mins. KC and Pittsburgh will probably be our blowout losses.

Comment

My over/under is 8 wins. This prediction would have been the same with either QB. If everything goes right and our coaching staff improves, they could get as high as 10 wins, IMO. If the coaching staff has some debacles and the offense is unproductive, then it could get ugly.

Highly interested to watch it all unfold. Of course, I’m rooting for everything to go right.
            sigpic

Comment

20-0 take it to the bank!
              Lets Ride!

Comment

I think we start well before falling into a slump. I think calls will begin for Teddy to be replaced during that slump. When that happens Fangio will refuse because he will be hell bent on sticking to his guns. The loses will continue until eventually he goes to Lock when the season is pretty much over. We will win a pointless game or two and hurt our draft stock down the stretch. And then we will enter the off-season with no clarity around our future, the coach will be fired, and we will know nothing about if Lock could of been the guy. I hope I am wrong, but this is pretty much the blueprint of how pre-season quarterback competitions almost exclusively go, and how turning to a washed veteran under a desperate coach usually pans out. I'll say 6-8 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  20-0 take it to the bank!
                  They will put you in a straight jacket!
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Somewhere between 8-9 and 11-6

That hurt to type, the NFL needs an even number of games. These records look horrendous

Comment

The floor is 8 wins, ceiling is 12 wins. This is a team good enough to compete to not have a huge margin in between
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

9-8..... ...

Comment

0-17
                          no playoffs
                          both our qb’s are terrible
                          Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Safety View Post
                            0-17
                            no playoffs
                            both our qb’s are terrible
                            Both QBs had QB ratings in the 130s this preseason and the D didn’t allow a TD. Not saying that will continue into the regular season, but if we can get that in half our games this year, we’ll be competitive.
                            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

I have only 3 takeaways from the preseason:

1. Don't have a true sense of the offense and defense. We didn't play against any starters from our three opponents. We're fortunate to play winnable games the first three weeks, which may give us a chance to get a real feel of just how good we are, go through some early growing pains, yet still come out with some wins.

2. Our special teams, especially coverage units, are still a problem. I don't understand how McMahon has been able to keep his job after multiple years of poor special teams play. It can, and will, cost us games.

3. Perhaps most important, we got through fairly injury free. Boone and Ojemudia were the two most significant ones of note but all in all... I think we were fortunate.

Comment

Not so long now till we find out. Giants game will be a wake up call. Let's see whose ready to answer the bell. I'd be happy with any kind of W, even 6-3 and take it from there. No need to peak too early... lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X