Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    12-5... Too many people sleeping on this team
    defense is going to be lights out and if the offense just has half the turnovers (which was mostly lock)of a year ago...look out
    I’m not sure if you mean media or fans. From a fan perspective I wouldn’t say I’m sleeping on them when I project 9-8. I’m hopeful you guys confident enough to project 11-12 wins are right. And I even see the flash and talent to suggest it’s very doable. But my projection is more based on not trusting Fangio and worried it’s same old same old. I think the talent has been there to finish much better than we have 3 seasons in a row yet they all finish in disappointment.

So my projection is more based on Teddy and Fangio needing to earn the respect by proving it rather than just giving it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

I’m not sure if you mean media or fans. From a fan perspective I wouldn’t say I’m sleeping on them when I project 9-8. I’m hopeful you guys confident enough to project 11-12 wins are right. And I even see the flash and talent to suggest it’s very doable. But my projection is more based on not trusting Fangio and worried it’s same old same old. I think the talent has been there to finish much better than we have 3 seasons in a row yet they all finish in disappointment.

So my projection is more based on Teddy and Fangio needing to earn the respect by proving it rather than just giving it.
      Very Good point!
      Fangio needs to prove to all of us he should be our coach.
      sigpic

Comment

I'll go 8-9 Start off strong, we get to Ravens and Pitt, We start bumbling, fumbling and stumbling. Don't have the right head coach or QB on the team to pull us out of the spiral, but the D will fight hard every week and salvage some wins for us. Hope the team proves me wrong and the injury bug mostly leaves us alone.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

3-0 to start the season. Everything goes nuts. And 7-10 to finish. Our main off season move is to sign Tom McMahon to an extension as our special teams coach (although there are some reports of us making informal inquiries about Brock Olivo). We draft another corner with our first round pick and trade mid round draft picks to get Trinity Benson back. Our whole draft strategy revolves around eventually getting Aaron Rodgers which never materializes and Andy Dalton is our starting quarterback in 2022 (one year, $9 million contract). In training camp Von Miller claims Dalton is the best quarterback he’s ever played with and predicts he’ll be in the hall of fame someday. Paton brings in Josh McDaniels to be head coach alongside Fangio and declares that having “an open head coaching competition” makes sense because we are always looking to “improve at every position”.

Oh, am I getting carried away?
          Last edited by Humberg; 08-31-2021, 09:45 PM.
          To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Working...
          X