Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waz06 View Post
    TB impressed me a lot in the game. I am optimistic for this season
    Outside of Jeudy's injury, there is plenty to be happy about. With his absence I expect Sutton, Patrick, Hamler and Fant to spread the load, and a little more backfield reception support as well. Not a big drop off with all those talented receivers.

The Broncos took to the road, and your first game of the season is never going to be perfect, but it was a success!

Comment

I checked again and as of this morning, Teddy still has the #1 QBR, and a healthy 115.7 passer rate. And he helped get the road win.

I am not sure what else we expected from him, and I suspect that if Drew had those same stats/results, we'd be happy as well.

My gut tells me that if he plays like this all season, we make the playoffs....given our D and complete game.

Comment

Teddy was way better outside the pocket. Hopefully they incorporate more bootlegs and stuff the next game.

Steady Teddy won't win us games against the Chiefs. He has to ball out for that to happen.

If teddy finishes the first quarter of the season at 3-1 he should be good. But if he goes 2-2 or 1-3 we should probably put in Lock. Because a loss to the Jags or the Jets is unacceptable.
        Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanataki View Post
          Teddy was way better outside the pocket. Hopefully they incorporate more bootlegs and stuff the next game.

Steady Teddy won't win us games against the Chiefs. He has to ball out for that to happen.

If teddy finishes the first quarter of the season at 3-1 he should be good. But if he goes 2-2 or 1-3 we should probably put in Lock. Because a loss to the Jags or the Jets is unacceptable.
          He will start hitting the long balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

I would play Teddy as long as he looks capable of helping us win games. If at any point it appears he can not carry us to the playoffs, I would see what Lock has, because we do need to know what to do with him and Teddy beyond this season.

Losses are an important gauge but not losses in which he played well. Team game.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

He will start hitting the long balls.
              I hope so because floating one up to Hamler could have been easily picked off by a better defense. Thank god the Giants are trash.
              Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

Working...
              X