2021 Season Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Season Predictions

Hey BCMB, while we wait for this week to go by until our Denver Broncos take the field for Week 1 against the New York Giants, I would love to see some of your predictions for this season!

There is already a record prediction thread, so let's take our best guess at some possible stats and storylines that may emerge for our team this year.

I'll start with a few:
    • Teddy doesn't set the world on fire, but does a good job of sustaining the offense-- whether it results in a TD or a FG. I think he goes for 4,335 passing yards with 23 TDs and 12 INTs while playing all 17 games.
    • Melvin Gordon and Javonte Williams combine for a strong duo, but MG3 remains the lead back for the whole year and comes close to 1,000 rushing yards again.
    • Sutton and Fant become Teddy's favorite targets in the red-zone, but Jeudy and Hamler dominate between the 20s in the short-intermediate game.
    • Shurmur will still have his questionable playcalls, but offensive production improves a lot compared to 2020 that he does enough to remain OC for next year.
    • Dre'Mont Jones becomes a household name in Broncos Country. We will be complaining about him being a Pro Bowl snub after registering 10 sacks. Agim develops into a sneaky-good rotational DL that we use on passing downs.
    • Chubb records more sacks than Von, but #58 will still show great run-defense and reign among the elite in pressures.
    • Fuller will allow lots of short passes and BCMB will complain, but nobody will be able to throw deep on our secondary. Darby may get burnt once or twice, though. Surtain doesn't see a lot of action this season and the whole idea that he is a Kelce/Waller eraser is a bit overblown as Fangio's scheme will still allow underneath passes in general.
    • Simmons leads our team in interceptions. Sterns will see more action than expected, but proves that he can start for the foreseeable future.
    Drop your predictions below!
    https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

19-0 Until I'm proven wrong............
    #swapping

Comment

Working...
    X