The 2021 QB Crow thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Humberg View Post

A good year with Teddy is 8-8, 9-7. That’s who he is, that’s who you are signing up for. The issue people have with this is that the front office failed to bring in something better than that. After years of this same, mediocre approach we get this.

That is not only not good enough, it’s unacceptable.
    And all Thanks to the New so called Great GM lol Brining in Teddy just made me so sick because it was a wash and rinse and repeat that we have had now what going on 6 Years just at that Position. Teddy is not a Starter never has been Never will be. All Teddy is Kyle Orton 2.0, or shall I say Case Keenum 2.0? Paxton Lynch? Brock Oz?

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

And all Thanks to the New so called Great GM lol Brining in Teddy just made me so sick because it was a wash and rinse and repeat that we have had now what going on 6 Years just at that Position. Teddy is not a Starter never has been Never will be. All Teddy is Kyle Orton 2.0, or shall I say Case Keenum 2.0? Paxton Lynch? Brock Oz?
      I think he is a stop gap until Patton drafts his new QB. He didn’t draft Lock so no loyalty to him and he knows Teddy.

Comment

• Every day I wake up, and I still cannot swallow that Paton passed on Fields.

The fact SF S#!+ the bed and took Lance, and this staff looked that gift horse and the mouth. What a joke.

Even if Lock worked out, the only thing better than one franchise QB is a second one. Paton is an asshat.

Hopefully, the ownership battle ends soon, and they clean house so a new, and competent staff can rebuild.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye Bronco View Post
          Every day I wake up, and I still cannot swallow that Paton passed on Fields.

The fact SF S#!+ the bed and took Lance, and this staff looked that gift horse and the mouth. What a joke.

Even if Lock worked out, the only thing better than one franchise QB is a second one. Paton is an asshat.

Hopefully, the ownership battle ends soon, and they clean house so a new, and competent staff can rebuild.
          Yep. And ask yourselves, would you be more excited to have Fields as your quarterback right now after that performance against the Raiders or Surtain? Just wondering. For me there’s no question at all. This looks like a major draft blunder.
          To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Yep. And ask yourselves, would you be more excited to have Fields as your quarterback right now after that performance against the Raiders or Surtain? Just wondering. For me there’s no question at all. This looks like a major draft blunder.
            Agreed 100% but he we got a cb lol
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

12 out of 20 attempts for 111 yards? I think Tebow is still willing to play QB if that is the kind of QB you looking for.

Look to be real I said in the beginning of this thread we will not know who Justin Fields is until probably end of year 2 / start of year 3. Even if he does do well there is no guarantee he does well with this offensive coaching. Right now he has more ints than TDs and a Qb rating of 64.5. Maybe you feeling we missed out but I need to see something more.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Lamar Jackson is a closer.

Teddy Bridgewater is efficient.

Comment

• I also was screaming from the mountain top. That we should get lamar jackson. Man I took soooooo much flack about that it's crazy. But hey what do I know about the qbs "in these streets" lol.
                  Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                    I also was screaming from the mountain top. That we should get lamar jackson. Man I took soooooo much flack about that it's crazy. But hey what do I know about the qbs "in these streets" lol.
                    He’s turning into a good passer this year, which is terrifying for the rest of the league. The biggest concern is he takes a lot hits, we see how quickly they added up with Cam Newton, who’s also much bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

He’s turning into a good passer this year, which is terrifying for the rest of the league. The biggest concern is he takes a lot hits, we see how quickly they added up with Cam Newton, who’s also much bigger.
                      He's evolving into a dual threat, very scary for league. I can't remember the coach but I remember the famous quote that if someone brought the single wing or wing T they'd embarrass teams.

There's just no defense for someone elusive and fast but also can play down the field.

The ONLY thing is physicality. If his career goes longer than 10 years he's gonna be like Steve Young having to learn to tie his shoes again.

I sure hope that doesn't happen, because he's exciting to watch. Denver didn't have the coaches to develop an offense around Jackson here, and I think he wouldn't have realized this kind of potential.

​​​​​​
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I remember watching him in the pro bowl competition and he got 0 points...He couldn't hit a dang thing. Looks like he is dropping dimes now.
                        Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• IMO Balt and their coaching staff does not get enough credit how they went all in with Lamar. I saw a special about the Ravens and saw some interviews of people inside the building talking about the decision to draft Lamar.

I do not think the Broncos have had the ability to make Lamar successful since he was drafted. Maybe the Kubiak coaching staff but not anyone since.
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• With all this Qb talk, all I know is one thing...the broncos need to go all in on a qb who they think can play at a high level and make a bold move in the draft to move up and get someone. It can be done and it needs to be done. We will be in the bottom of the division each year unless we find a guy that can play. Herbert coming into his own and Mahomes is Mahomes. I know the chiefs are struggling but it's their defense who can't hold water. Anyways we need that guy to lead us for the future. He's not on the roster and we don't need a rental. I'm content with Watson but rather have our own guy and truth be told I wouldn't want Rodgers. We need a long term solution at qb.
                            :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

I remember watching him in the pro bowl competition and he got 0 points...He couldn't hit a dang thing. Looks like he is dropping dimes now.
                              His last 2 games he’s thrown for 750 yards and 5 TDs

Comment

Yet he has not missed any games. Baker, darnold, Allen has all missed more games I believe. But yea with no running game he is taking more hits this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X