3 and 0....At Hoooome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armedequation View Post

I believe glasgow is gonna start. He practiced yesterday as far as i know.

to the not blowing people out poster...while the first halfs have been close, the second halfs have not. They could have been much further apart. Penalties negating a td, non called penalties, dropped passes. These are the games to learn from those mis-executions. The other good part is that they overcame those
    True about the offense and 2nd half

I think the Defense has been taking control after the first drive.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Not that it matters, but The Broncos have the biggest point spread of the weekend. Experts are often correct.

Comment

Not that it matters much, but The Broncos have the biggest point spread of the weekend. So the Orange coloured frames aren't doing all the talkin.
        Experts are often correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

True about the offense and 2nd half

I think the Defense has been taking control after the first drive.
          It good to see them continually making adjustments throughout the game
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Feels good to be 3-0. Depending on OT in Vegas, may be the last undefeated team in the AFC.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Feels good being 3-0 and I really do not care what negative things people have to say about it. Winning is hard in the NFL. The Broncos have not won in Sept in years and yet people want to question how we won...to each his own.

I am enjoying this max effort right now!
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Bring on The Ravens!!!!

Comment

Great start to the season. Today went how I expected it - a complete dominating performance. We crushed a very bad team - we did what we needed to do.

I'm starting to get a little nervous on the injuries though. Some of our prime players (O-line and now receivers) are hurt. Hopefully it won't be too long with them out - and the depth we have can hold us steady.

Onto the next one!

Comment

We have beat teams that are winless. So we aren't terrible but jury still out. Injuries piling up too. Time will tell but atleast we have competent QB play!

Comment

So the 5 and 11 Broncos were apparently supposed to go on the road and win both games and then come home for the 3rd "expected" victory. This 5 and 11 team from last year. And the oddsmakers had The lowly Broncos to win by 10 points or so today (the biggest spread of the weekend), but they messed that up and only won by 26 zip.

You see, I look at it different. The 3 and 0 Broncos are deserving of their record and should be favoured at home next week, against The Ravens. Because they are that team. They are no longer a 5 and 11 team.

Comment

Working...
                      X