Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-0 Broncos Home Opener tickets are dirt cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 Broncos Home Opener tickets are dirt cheap?

After years of starting off awful, then going 2-0 on the road, I would think it would be hard to find a ticket! It’s Gameday and tickets are super cheap?!? Why? Is it the Jets? Is it Covid? Is it people don’t believe this can be a playoff type season?

I’m just curious on everyone’s thoughts?

lower demand due to covid imo

happening in LA too
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

That’s crazy considering the season ticket wait list and the void of not going to a game.

I went to the game last Sunday in Jax and it was awesome!! Of course wished it was at home in Denver.

Comment

Lot of tickets find their way to resellers. This is how so many opposing fans end up at home games. It is also how we end up with wait lists and sold out games yet empty seats in the stadiums.

If the resellers are not straight connected to the teams I think there is just some exchange of assets going on.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Lots of open seats. Wonder if it will be the same for the Bal game. Any idea on how many no shows?

Comment

I was at the game, season ticket holder, and there were about 3,400 no shows...seemed like way more than that. However, the crowd was rocking and it was fun to be back in the stands.

The Broncos have done some really great upgrades to the stadium experience - concessions, food/bar areas with seating, more efficient beverage stands, apparel shops throughout the stadium, better TVs throughout, and they have revamped there motion graphics for the big screen and digital ribbon.
            Last edited by Shiz; 09-26-2021, 06:30 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

That’s awesome!!

Comment

Working...
              X