I really like that Portis Jersey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
    What the heck? My two recent jersey's were Eddie Mac and Clinton Portis. Now they are both gone. I guess I am bad luck. Who should I get next?
    Anyone/thing Raiders or a Dante Hall jersey - LOL

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      Anyone/thing Raiders or a Dante Hall jersey - LOL
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Re: I really like that Portis Jersey....

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        I know he's not a Bronco anymore but I was still thinking about getting it. So what do you think? Either talk me into it or talk me out of it.

Here it is...Pro Bowl Portis Jersey
        I like it 2 but I wish they had AW..
        sigpic

Comment

The Pro Bowl jerseys for the AFC look real beautiful. You just might as well get an authentic one with your name and number on it. I don't know why people pay so much just for a replica jersey. Authentic is the way to go. I have like 10 authentic jerseys I think.

But I suggest you get your own jersey with your name and number on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
            The Pro Bowl jerseys for the AFC look real beautiful. You just might as well get an authentic one with your name and number on it. I don't know why people pay so much just for a replica jersey. Authentic is the way to go. I have like 10 authentic jerseys I think.

But I suggest you get your own jersey with your name and number on it.
            Maybe it's because Authentics are 300 bucks and Replica's are 65 bucks or less. There isn't too many people that would know the difference.

Comment

Perfect solution.... Jerseys with no number or name on them... you buy the numbers and names seperately and stick them with Velcro.... favorite player gone, retired or turned traitor... get rid of that lousy number and velcro a new one on in seconds... be the envy of your friends, family and football team for years to come and never be out of style...

can you say KA-CHING!!!
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Maybe it's because Authentics are 300 bucks and Replica's are 65 bucks or less. There isn't too many people that would know the difference.
                Well, maybe there in Iowa it's $65, but here in California it's about $85 just for a Replica. And if you're smart you can always fine an Authentic jersey for less then $300 if you know where to look. But I rather spend my money on Authentic than a Replica and too me there's a difference. I don't wear Replicas 'cause they don't last long, the sleeves are too long and they just look tacky. I'm a stylish person. But hey if you don't want to spend that kind of money on an Authentic then that's fine. And I wish people would stop tucking in their jerseys into their jeans, they look so horrible. LOL! But that's old people for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                  Well, maybe there in Iowa it's $65, but here in California it's about $85 just for a Replica. And if you're smart you can always fine an Authentic jersey for less then $300 if you know where to look. But I rather spend my money on Authentic than a Replica and too me there's a difference. I don't wear Replicas 'cause they don't last long, the sleeves are too long and they just look tacky. I'm a stylish person. But hey if you don't want to spend that kind of money on an Authentic then that's fine. And I wish people would stop tucking in their jerseys into their jeans, they look so horrible. LOL! But that's old people for you.
                  Well, Im quoting these prices from the Bronco store. You shouldn't go to store in cali to buy that stuff, you need to get it off the net, that way you can buy it for those low Iowa-like prices.
                  As far as the style goes, I'll be the first to admit, I have no style. But I do like these players and the replicas look fine to me. I haven't had any trouble with them not holding up either. It's not like I'm playing football in them.

Comment

Working...
                  X