Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    A small pre-week 16 bump for Shurmur…

If he calls read option at any point today, I hope he gets fired on the spot. Unless it’s Kendall Hinton taking that snap. Lock should never have to run read option ever again!
    Why in the HELL would they even call that? There wasn't any RPO called at any point in the game for Bridgewater but then now all of a sudden offensive Genius Shurmer calls a read option? WITH NO MOTION? Its like they were trying to get him hurt.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

A small pre-week 16 bump for Shurmur…

If he calls read option at any point today, I hope he gets fired on the spot. Unless it’s Kendall Hinton taking that snap. Lock should never have to run read option ever again!
      I think the RPO could be good for Lock assuming Lock and the team have had the opportunity to practice it and a coaching staff to help Lock understand his keys and reads.

So maybe 2022 when Shurmur is gone

The really stinky thing about that play is Lock was doing a lot of good things in that game and some will only remember that one play. Lock was one bad play away from twice leading us from behind to take the lead in the 2nd half. Something that seems almost impossible to do even once before he started playing.

Want to say the stat is TB is 0-18 when trailing at halftime...
      Last edited by Hadez; 12-26-2021, 09:31 AM.
      Lets Ride!

Comment

• PAt Shumer was horrible today
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          PAt Shumer was horrible today
          effing awful. Defense gave them 3 takeways and the only thing the offensive could do was punch in a 1 yard td run. Pat Shurmur is the worst offensive coordinator I've ever seen.

Comment

• This isn’t to defend Shurmur - can’t catch the ball for receivers.

Comment

• I’m starting to think it’s not who is under center that’s the problem…

Javonte only 7 carries? That’s not fireable, that’s outright criminal. Credit where it’s due, the Raiders did a great job of stopping the run, BUT why are we still running so early, and so often with Gordon? Any OC in football can tell Williams should be our bell cow. He’s one of the best backs in the league this year. Why is he still getting so few touches?

Please, please, PLEASE Denver, fire Pat Shurmur already!
              Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• At least Shurmur is consistent. Not in a good way, though
                sigpic

Comment

I’m starting to think it’s not who is under center that’s the problem…

Javonte only 7 carries? That’s not fireable, that’s outright criminal. Credit where it’s due, the Raiders did a great job of stopping the run, BUT why are we still running so early, and so often with Gordon? Any OC in football can tell Williams should be our bell cow. He’s one of the best backs in the league this year. Why is he still getting so few touches?

I mean gordon only had 7 carries also. We got into a must win game with the strength of our teaming being the running game and a back up qb. And we run it 14 times. I mean i guesa drew only threw it like 22 times but we did nothing on offense.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

It’s also the play sequence - they took a deep shot on 1st down backed up inside the 10 and then ran on 2nd down. Get Williams for 4-5 yards and take a shot on 2nd down. Shurmur is pathetic.

Comment

They set Drew up to fail yesterday. I can't wait for the all 22 to come out.

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Drew Lock can and has run some hurry up offense, why not try that mid game next week just to see if this jump starts something. Of course when the Raiders are running the ball right up our back side, potentially giving them the ball quicker isn't necessarily the answer but dog gone try something.

Comment

• Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
                          Drew Lock can and has run some hurry up offense, why not try that mid game next week just to see if this jump starts something. Of course when the Raiders are running the ball right up our back side, potentially giving them the ball quicker isn't necessarily the answer but dog gone try something.
                          How about a screen pass?
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Shurmur is the most unimaginative, boring, idiotic OC in the league.

He’s so predictable and stubborn and smug. It makes me sick.

He really is not an NFL caliber OC. Not even close.

This coaching staff is an absolute joke.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Shurmur is one of the worst, if not the worst OC over the last 10 years.

Can’t wait to see him gone.

Comment

• I think Mike Klis put it best when he said that Shurmur's coaching was the most stubborn coaching he's seen in 35 years of covering the NFL. In the two seasons Shurmur has been here, he does the exact same thing over and over, expecting a different result. Even worse for me is, what players have improved under Shurmur? Has the offense improved from the start of the season to the end? Has it improved from Shurmur's first game to the last game? When was the last time we saw a WR or TE getting wide open or a RB only needing one cut to get 40 yards? These things should happen once in a while, especially with today's rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X