Pat Shurmur was awful today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Shurmur’s worst game, for sure.

Still think he sucks and I’m ready for this joke of a coaching staff to hit the road.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CasualFan View Post

The goal is not to get Sutton's stats up to 20 yards per reception, the goal is to win football games. Throwing lots of low-accuracy passes Sutton's way that when occasionally caught go for 20 yards is not a stat that contributes to winning. Drew Lock's yards per attempt for his career is only 6.7, while Bridgewater's is 7.3, because a lot of Lock's attempts fall in the dirt. Drew Lock creates the optical illusion of pushing the ball down the field, but in fact produces a Bridgewater-like result or worse once the many incompletions average out against the few long completions.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...L/LockDr00.htm
      https://www.pro-football-reference.c...B/BridTe00.htm
      The Broncos need receivers who can consistently make plays, unlike the rash of drops vs Raiders. They need Special Teams play without giving up a TD return and two long returns on the road. They need running backs who don’t cough up the ball for a TD on what was likely a game winning drive today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

I have given Fields his criticism, which goes to show you just talking out the side of your neck.

Wanna compare rookie stats ok. I'm pull what yall pull.

He has terrible coaching, no time with first string as a stater the whole offseason, he has a terrible oline, the play calling sucks, sounds familiar????
        First stop with the 'yall" and study some reason and logic. Each person has their own opinion. But you know what's really funny? You just proved my point in my earlier post. Again, I'll post it one more time for your convenience:

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Sure it was all everyone else lock didn't do anything. You love to say how many drops he had but not how much lock missed the mark.... he only play 5 games with Sutton its notblike ther had years of playing together....that new no one had a preseason like Herbert...

But you LOVE to point the finger at everyone but the freaking person throwing the ball.
        You accuse others of blaming everyone but Lock, then you blame everyone but Justin Fails again. If you're going to use that "point" against others, use it against yourself as well. One mroe time, this isn't about Lock. It's about your hypocrisy.

BTW, we both know the real reason you didn't post Justin Fails' stats vs Lock's rookie stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post

First stop with the 'yall" and study some reason and logic. Each person has their own opinion. But you know what's really funny? You just proved my point in my earlier post. Again, I'll post it one more time for your convenience:

You accuse others of blaming everyone but Lock, then you blame everyone but Justin Fails again. If you're going to use that "point" against others, use it against yourself as well. One mroe time, this isn't about Lock. It's about your hypocrisy.

BTW, we both know the real reason you didn't post Justin Fails' stats vs Lock's rookie stats.
          I said all those things about Drew bc that's the excuses "yall" make for him. Again I have said things about Justin as well but you won't look at that. I didn't post Justin Fields stats vs looks bc I didn't care about any of them. Holla at me in two years when Justin had that's same time a Drew had.....so until then what you say about holds no water
          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Working...
          X