Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winnable Game Against The Steelers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Both of these teams may very well be in the market next year, but this Sunday will have to play the guys at the stadium. Last 3 teams have scored 20+ points against this defense that to me is not a Scary as the BRONCOS. Making fewer mistakes and no turnovers I believe the Bronco's will be successful.

    Now I put out a call for the OC to start watching some tape and play calling that puts the team in the best position to win. Adjustments will be needed and Smart decisions made. PLease if the running game is working use it MORE, dont shut it down. Heck We traded up to get this RB, USE HIM, no need to put him on the shelf.

    MR. Shurmur, Lets put together a BIG Win here.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

      That we do, hopefully I pull one out.

      Apparently Denver is flying in late Saturday night because hotels are backed up for weddings. Denver generally starts slow for these early games, hopefully that isn’t the case this time.
      As for fantasy, good luck pal. I can see a split, which is not a bad thing. Unless of course you take both.....

      Comment


      • #18
        Teddy has been exposed. This dink and dunk, check down offense is built around him. I don't see how the Steelers don't game plan for that and crowd the line, mug the receivers and dare Teddy to make long completions. Maybe if they can get the running game going it'll hide the predictableness of the offense and keep the Broncos in the game.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Narco View Post
          Teddy has been exposed. This dink and dunk, check down offense is built around him. I don't see how the Steelers don't game plan for that and crowd the line, mug the receivers and dare Teddy to make long completions. Maybe if they can get the running game going it'll hide the predictableness of the offense and keep the Broncos in the game.
          He’s 3rd in air yards per attempt. The offense has hardly been dink and dunk, if anything there needs to be more short game to better utilize our WRs who are great after the catch.

          Comment


          • #20
            Meh.

            Unfasten your seatbelt. Not going to need it for this season.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

              He’s 3rd in air yards per attempt. The offense has hardly been dink and dunk, if anything there needs to be more short game to better utilize our WRs who are great after the catch.
              Him throwing the ball away while running for his life doesn't count. As usual he came with the short passing game again today and was completely shut down until the 4th quarter and the Steelers were up 2 TD's. That's when the Steelers let up so Teddy could pad his stats. If you're being honest you'd admit Teddy lost the game today by himself when he underthrew a TD pass to Sutton and when he threw the INT in the end zone. He's an average back up QB, nothing more.

              Comment


              • #22
                The only QB that will be better with this QB is a vet QB the whole team respects enough so that when they stop listening to the OC they all go with the QB
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Narco View Post

                  Him throwing the ball away while running for his life doesn't count. As usual he came with the short passing game again today and was completely shut down until the 4th quarter and the Steelers were up 2 TD's. That's when the Steelers let up so Teddy could pad his stats. If you're being honest you'd admit Teddy lost the game today by himself when he underthrew a TD pass to Sutton and when he threw the INT in the end zone. He's an average back up QB, nothing more.
                  So what is your suggestion...lock should play?
                  Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Narco View Post

                    Him throwing the ball away while running for his life doesn't count. As usual he came with the short passing game again today and was completely shut down until the 4th quarter and the Steelers were up 2 TD's. That's when the Steelers let up so Teddy could pad his stats. If you're being honest you'd admit Teddy lost the game today by himself when he underthrew a TD pass to Sutton and when he threw the INT in the end zone. He's an average back up QB, nothing more.
                    Come on, he did not lose the game by himself. Yes, his play was awful and that INT was a killer but did you watch the defense get gashed by the run game? Did you watch AJ drop 2 INT’s? Did you watch Bolles commit penalties in the worst possible times?
                    Did you not see Fuller killing us time and again with his horrible play?


                    The entire team sucked. TB was awful. The defense was awful. The coaches were awful and this was one of the worst games I’ve seen in a while, and we’ve had some bad ones.

                    I don’t think I’ve ever heard Dave Logan say on air that he’ll be astonished if Fangio and Schumer aren’t fired soon.

                    This was a dismal showing by the entire team and the coaches. So no, TB did not lose the game by himself.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I guess it wasn't such a winnable game.
                      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Sleep easy knowing most of the real bad teams already have their QB of the future apart from the Texans, Dolphins and Lions. We'll be in the mix for a rookie QB or Rodgers or Wilson should they want out of their respective teams...

                        How's that for a silver lining?
                        www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by legend View Post
                          Sleep easy knowing most of the real bad teams already have their QB of the future apart from the Texans, Dolphins and Lions. We'll be in the mix for a rookie QB or Rodgers or Wilson should they want out of their respective teams...

                          How's that for a silver lining?
                          But you know we still got that shutdown cb from Bama.
                          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                            I guess it wasn't such a winnable game.
                            Congrats on your bears win over the raiders!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

                              Come on, he did not lose the game by himself. Yes, his play was awful and that INT was a killer but did you watch the defense get gashed by the run game? Did you watch AJ drop 2 INT’s? Did you watch Bolles commit penalties in the worst possible times?
                              Did you not see Fuller killing us time and again with his horrible play?


                              The entire team sucked. TB was awful. The defense was awful. The coaches were awful and this was one of the worst games I’ve seen in a while, and we’ve had some bad ones.

                              I don’t think I’ve ever heard Dave Logan say on air that he’ll be astonished if Fangio and Schumer aren’t fired soon.

                              This was a dismal showing by the entire team and the coaches. So no, TB did not lose the game by himself.
                              As a rule Dave pretty much doesn't talk about people losing their job because he's been in that position before so to hear him talk about that means a line has definitely been crossed...
                              sigpic

                              Hooray, beer!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Congrats on your bears win over the raiders!!!
                                Not a bears fan.... but I do know Justin Fields have more wins and fewer games and all other qbs drafted in the 1st rd.
                                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X