Fatafehi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatafehi

Hey, I'm not very familiar with this guy, and I didn't get to see many games last year. What kind of a player is he? What does he bring to the table? He looks really strong, does anyone have any figures or facts on him? Do you guys think he could bust out at all this year?

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
    ABWRFRC

My opinion is that he is a quality backup at best. I think he is ok but not a star.

Comment

He had 44 total tackles and 2.5 sacks last year. He did better than what holland did i guess.
      2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

I like Super Mario, especially as a run stopper. He was solid last year as an O-Lineman and now in his second year I would like to see him start on the run stopping team.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
          I like Super Mario, especially as a run stopper. He was solid last year as an O-Lineman and now in his second year I would like to see him start on the run stopping team.

You mean D-lineman. He is actually the best DT we currently have which is not saying much. However, he is young (25) and shows promise. He's a keeper but a rotational player, not a 60 minute man.

Comment

I absolutly adore Mario Fatafehi! He's one of our larger linemen, and is a linguist like myself...Heh, I know that has nothing to do with his on-the-field play, but I think it's important to know about the guy off the field too. He loves his corndogs. He speaks Russian, French, his native tongue (I forget which that is), Japanese & English...Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

He checks in over 300lbs, but if you see him not-in-uniform (in street clothes) he doesn't really look that *big*...He's got a great sense of humor about it & I think that he will produce better for us here soonly...

That's just my .02...

Comment

Not only did Fatafehi get 2.5 sacks, but he did a great job in rushing the passer and as mentioned stopping the run. He has some real upside. Most of the D-Lineman in the Denver scheme rotate in and out to keep a fresh line in all the time. The only one that does not as much is Trevor Pryce.

I hope Fatafehi gets more playing time, he seems like he could really develop. Of course you also have Pope, and Luther Ellis who was pretty good when he played for Detroit.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                I absolutly adore Mario Fatafehi! He's one of our larger linemen, and is a linguist like myself...Heh, I know that has nothing to do with his on-the-field play, but I think it's important to know about the guy off the field too. He loves his corndogs. He speaks Russian, French, his native tongue (I forget which that is), Japanese & English...Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

He checks in over 300lbs, but if you see him not-in-uniform (in street clothes) he doesn't really look that *big*...He's got a great sense of humor about it & I think that he will produce better for us here soonly...

That's just my .02...
                Damn BD.... With your assessment, one would think you were scoping out a potential hubby :p

I really don't know much about him to be quite honest. I'm still a bit reserved as to how our D-Line will function this year. I really don't see much in the way of a "stand out" in the current rotation.
                Time will tell.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

His sacks stand out the most out of any I remember last year...

The guy seems to play with much intensity and is a definite crowd pleaser...he's a keeper
                  Boss

Comment

Lets see if he can do a good job this year, I really dont percevied on him playing, but he seems to have potential

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel

That's just my .02...
                      Great Post Blue!

Comment

Blue Damsel

did you say he was a cunning-linguist like you are?

Comment

LOL no..I said linguist...The cunning part would be his job or yours...

Comment

uh huh

Comment

What? I just think that a player's character off the field really reflects on the field too...I just remember seeing one of the player profile/interview things about him before the SD game...

Oh yeh, and more useless trivia about Fatafehi...

He was very nervous about not making the team & was scared to death when his hotel room phone started ringing the day of the cuts. He was almost afraid to answer it because he knew if it was the Broncos, that it meant he was to be packing up...But he answered it anyway and about killed his friends--They called on the hotel phone instead of his cellular phone to see if he had any news yet!

He stayed in a hotel all season, because of his uncertainty of his stay here...

Comment

Working...
                              X