No announcement yet.

3-2 Feels Like 0-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get why some fans feel like the team is 0-5. The Broncos are 35-50 over the last 5 years plus the start of this season. One of a handful of teams with 4 back to back losing seasons over the last 5 years. Maybe if the team played competitive in the last two losses some fans might not feel like 0-5. Some fans saw reminders of pitiful play during those long losing skids over the last 5 years. A win would bring renewed optimism for some fans.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

No one is going to be unhappy with a win. That doesn’t mean they’re going to be excited though either. If this were back when I really hated the Raiders, I would be excited for any win over that team. I think I’ve lost some of the hate over time.
      Right, the rivalry has lost a bit of its intensity and hatred hasn't it? It seems like both teams haven't been relevant in the AFC West at the same time for the stakes to be high and with the way the NFL is, there is no more of the nastiness and characters on the field to fuel it. But, as always, !!!
      https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

The Raiders is always a MUST WIN GAME!!!! When Brian Greise beat the Raiders twice that one season, I considered the season a partial success.
        But nowadays, I really dislike the Kansas City Chiefs.
        And for that matter, I don't particularly like the San Diego Chargers either.
        https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post

The narrative will either be:

(A) "Wow, we beat a team that just lost their HC and has a ST coach leading them ."

(B) "Wow, we lost to a team that just lost their HC and has a ST coach leading them ."

When we lose, no one is happy. When we win, people still find reasons to be unhappy.
          I am always happy with a win against the Raiders.

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
          The Raiders is always a MUST WIN GAME!!!! When Brian Greise beat the Raiders twice that one season, I considered the season a partial success.
          But nowadays, I really dislike the Kansas City Chiefs.
          And for that matter, I don't particularly like the San Diego Chargers either.
          Here here!
          I quickly decided Shanahan was a good HC when he beat the Raiders twice after Elway and others lost so many times to them.

Anyone remember the Raiders complaining the grass at Mile High was too tall slowing down their speed players...man I loved it!

There really is something to the saying if you are not cheating you are not really trying.

Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

The only thing Teddy provides is a bridge to mediocrity where Fangio can stay one more year and our draft futures are mid-round. We’re on a road to nowhere.

Comment

Fire em all 😂 just fire them all

Comment

This team is bad. I put a $300 bet on the Raiders as underdogs but took it back after Gruden resigned. Really wish I hadn’t.
                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

3-3 Fixing To Be 3-4 Feels Like 0-7 Now LOL 😂

Comment

Working...
                  X