• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hadez
    Football Immortal
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

Love the optimism, but with games coming up against division rivals, (who are all playing great; KC will find their way) and games against Cleveland and Cincinnati, this team is done. We, as fans, can say that things will be ok and look for the positive, but the key here is that the TEAM doesn't believe they can win. That's the difference.
    I am not one to say it is over before the preparation for the event has even started much less the competition has begun.

It is not in my DNA.

I do not have faith in the coaches at all but we do have some talent on this roster and some players are going to get healthy adding more talent.

I also think some posters conclusions are based on they want the coaches fired and they want to draft a QB high. Sorry to disappoint but there will be teams losing more than us and we will not be drafting high enough to get the QB they want.
    What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
    effort x talent = skill
    effort x skill = achievement
    How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
      Football Immortal
      • May 2010

i mean we are probably at least a win teams Lions we should win with eagles and WFT i feel the same about at least. maybe split with the raiders or chargers.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Fantaztic7
        Banned User
        • Dec 2015

Watching the Ravens and Colts, the Broncos look soft.

Comment

• $Broncos$
          Playmaker
          • Aug 2010

I said 9-7 optimistically last 2 games I’m going with maybe 8 wins tops most likely 7. Give my flag one more week in Maryland

Comment

• dgobronco
            Captain
            • Jan 2010

I had us winning the first 3, then losing the next 4 on the way to 8-9. That was on the basis of Lock not beating out TB and TB’s history as a QB who will win games with good performances from his surrounding cast, but can’t elevate a struggling squad. That’s not a knock on TB, just my take on his ceiling. We might lose 1-2 more given the injuries and defense playing worse than I thought they would. With Lock failing to develop, I think we’re headed for a rough time until we get a QB who can compete in the AFCW.

Comment

• Fantaztic7
              Banned User
              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
              I had us winning the first 3, then losing the next 4 on the way to 8-9. That was on the basis of Lock not beating out TB and TB’s history as a QB who will win games with good performances from his surrounding cast, but can’t elevate a struggling squad. That’s not a knock on TB, just my take on his ceiling. We might lose 1-2 more given the injuries and defense playing worse than I thought they would. With Lock failing to develop, I think we’re headed for a rough time until we get a QB who can compete in the AFCW.
              I had 9-8 with a swing of 1-2 games. With Bridgewater’s mediocre play combined with injuries, easily 7-10 at this point. If the team doesn’t respond to these two poor performances then it’s possible they quit on Fangio and run off 6-7 losses straight.

Comment

• samparnell
                Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                At the start of the season, I believed that we would have to beat the Raiders twice to have any hope of reaching the playoffs. I can appreciate after the last two defeats many already think the season is over, but there are plenty more average to bad teams this season than there are good teams. We just need to beat these teams.
                It could happen.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• samparnell
                  Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                  If we can't beat LV this week with Gruden out as head coach, I don't know what to say anymore.
                  Perhaps you should withhold judgement until about 5PM Mountain Time this Sunday?
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• legend
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Jan 2005

A win against LV just moves us further away from an elite QB prospect in the draft. Our only chance is to throw a bucket load at Rodgers or Wilson, change the coaching staff and have a great draft. Fangio has shown he is well and truly not the coach to lead us forward.
                    www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                      Banned User
                      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by legend View Post
                      A win against LV just moves us further away from an elite QB prospect in the draft. Our only chance is to throw a bucket load at Rodgers or Wilson, change the coaching staff and have a great draft. Fangio has shown he is well and truly not the coach to lead us forward.
                      Are there elite prospects for this draft? I haven’t been able to dig into those prospects.

Comment

• DenverBlood
                        Football Immortal
                        • Nov 2005

3-2 feels like 3-2 to me.
                        sigpic

Comment

• broncolee
                          Football Immortal
                          • Jan 2007

Not all 3-2 records are created equal.

It’s still 3-2. So there’s still a chance for the Broncos to be good.
                          Stop Feeding The Trolls, Please!!!!!

Comment

• MH Stampede
                            Lifelong Broncos Fan
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Good teams put themselves in position to win. While I didn’t see the officiating to help them, it’s not like that’s the only reason they won - they played an entire game and kept pace with another good team. The Broncos didn’t even show up until the last few minutes of the game.
                            i was referring to the chargers and their game.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post

i was referring to the chargers and their game.
                              I know and should have been more clear separating the Broncos comment.

Comment

• BroncoJef
                                All-Pro
                                • Sep 2005

Hardest games ahead, clueless coach and staff with no owner or QB of the future. It feels 0-5 because we have absolutely no forward hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X