• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    3-3 Fixing To Be 3-4 Feels Like 0-7 Now LOL 😂

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    Football Immortal

• Megalodon30
    replied
    This team is bad. I put a $300 bet on the Raiders as underdogs but took it back after Gruden resigned. Really wish I hadn’t.

Leave a comment:

• Art of Defense
    Special Teams

• Art of Defense
    replied
    Fire em all 😂 just fire them all

Leave a comment:

• BroncoJef
    Starter

• BroncoJef
    replied
    The only thing Teddy provides is a bridge to mediocrity where Fangio can stay one more year and our draft futures are mid-round. We’re on a road to nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    Football Immortal

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post

The narrative will either be:

(A) "Wow, we beat a team that just lost their HC and has a ST coach leading them ."

(B) "Wow, we lost to a team that just lost their HC and has a ST coach leading them ."

When we lose, no one is happy. When we win, people still find reasons to be unhappy.
    I am always happy with a win against the Raiders.

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    The Raiders is always a MUST WIN GAME!!!! When Brian Greise beat the Raiders twice that one season, I considered the season a partial success.
    But nowadays, I really dislike the Kansas City Chiefs.
    And for that matter, I don't particularly like the San Diego Chargers either.
    Here here!
    I quickly decided Shanahan was a good HC when he beat the Raiders twice after Elway and others lost so many times to them.

Anyone remember the Raiders complaining the grass at Mile High was too tall slowing down their speed players...man I loved it!

There really is something to the saying if you are not cheating you are not really trying.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    Football Immortal

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    The Raiders is always a MUST WIN GAME!!!! When Brian Greise beat the Raiders twice that one season, I considered the season a partial success.
    But nowadays, I really dislike the Kansas City Chiefs.
    And for that matter, I don't particularly like the San Diego Chargers either.

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    Long Live DT

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post

No one is going to be unhappy with a win. That doesn’t mean they’re going to be excited though either. If this were back when I really hated the Raiders, I would be excited for any win over that team. I think I’ve lost some of the hate over time.
    Right, the rivalry has lost a bit of its intensity and hatred hasn't it? It seems like both teams haven't been relevant in the AFC West at the same time for the stakes to be high and with the way the NFL is, there is no more of the nastiness and characters on the field to fuel it. But, as always, !!!

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    Banned User

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    I get why some fans feel like the team is 0-5. The Broncos are 35-50 over the last 5 years plus the start of this season. One of a handful of teams with 4 back to back losing seasons over the last 5 years. Maybe if the team played competitive in the last two losses some fans might not feel like 0-5. Some fans saw reminders of pitiful play during those long losing skids over the last 5 years. A win would bring renewed optimism for some fans.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    Football Immortal

• broncolee
    replied

(A) "Wow, we beat a team that just lost their HC and has a ST coach leading them ."

(B) "Wow, we lost to a team that just lost their HC and has a ST coach leading them ."

When we lose, no one is happy. When we win, people still find reasons to be unhappy.
    No one is going to be unhappy with a win. That doesn’t mean they’re going to be excited though either. If this were back when I really hated the Raiders, I would be excited for any win over that team. I think I’ve lost some of the hate over time.

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    Long Live DT

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    If we beat the Raiders will some people feel 0-6?

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    Soy Capitan Meshpoint

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Nah. That would feel like 4-2.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    Football Immortal

• Hadez
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    Banned User

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Dallas would've picked Lynch, we were interested in Dak in the mid-rounds. Such is life.

I was incensed that we didn't pick Fields and I was okay with Jones at 9. Look at my post history and search these names you bring up, I'm always looking for a way to improve at QB. I think we both want better QBs than the ones we've had, no?

We made the move to trade for Teddy. That was our move this offseason.

We could even stay right where we are next year and take whoever we want out of Howell, Strong, or Ridder. Restart the development cycle with a mid-1st round, physically-intriguing prospect with questionable flaws. Or move up for Corral or Willis, which would probably require a trade-up involving a bunch of future high picks. Same goes for any disgruntled, veteran star QB in the NFL if they were made available for trade.

Perhaps, we would be "content" with the good ole' bargain bin of the free agent market for next year too?

Are you suggesting the shelves are empty for quarterbacks?

Leave a comment:

• Humberg
    Sitting in the HOF

• Humberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post

Lock looked lights out in the first game. But didnt manage to do much in the second game. I was actually at that game against the seahawks. He didnt look great, some bad throws and mistakes like tripping over his lineman. His 3rd game was alright but he was already named as the backup at that point.

Super stoked to have another bottom tier FA qb next year. Its like christmas, opening up your present under the tree and finding a dog turd inside. So much fun.
    Totally. The interesting thing to me about Elway is that I don’t know why he can’t wrap his head around investing a high draft choice on a QB given his own path into the NFL. He was the first choice overall, who then was traded for huge capital and clearly was the premium talent that year. Surely he should know this is how it works.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    Banned User

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post

Lock looked lights out in the first game. But didnt manage to do much in the second game. I was actually at that game against the seahawks. He didnt look great, some bad throws and mistakes like tripping over his lineman. His 3rd game was alright but he was already named as the backup at that point.

Super stoked to have another bottom tier FA qb next year. Its like christmas, opening up your present under the tree and finding a dog turd inside. So much fun.
    Thanks for the recap.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X