Next HC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post

Great QB play as well, not discounting Moore just saying Prescott, elite so far this year.
    The rumors of Dak's decline were greatly exaggerated. He's definitely playing good football this year.

The broncos fan base would have wanted his head on a stick his second season here
    CoryWinget81
    On Probation
    Last edited by CoryWinget81; 10-18-2021, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Pat Shurmur! I just love what he's done with our offense, he really tailors his scheme to players he has - uses their strengths to expose weaknesses in the defense. Plus his play calling is the best I've ever seen. He's great at developing young QBs - just look at how well he's developed Lock into a career backup.

He'd make a great head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
        Pat Shurmur! I just love what he's done with our offense, he really tailors his scheme to players he has - uses their strengths to expose weaknesses in the defense. Plus his play calling is the best I've ever seen. He's great at developing young QBs - just look at how well he's developed Lock into a career backup.

He'd make a great head coach.
        John Mara, line 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post

What do you have against Paton? So far the only thing he has really done is the last draft, which for the most part it is hard to argue he did a good job with. And, FA went pretty well additionally, so what is your beef with him?
          No beef. Just not impressed. If he’s going to suggest cornerbacks are harder to find than quarterbacks, why should he be an NFL GM? I’m not upset that he didn’t draft a quarterback, I wanted Micah Parsons. I just think we need a GM that understands the hierarchy of player importance.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Aaron Rodgers
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              Aaron Rodgers
              Helll no....no to Rodgers. I hope to God he goes to Pittsburgh. We need our "own drafted qb" not name lock.
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Helll no....no to Rodgers. I hope to God he goes to Pittsburgh. We need our "own drafted qb" not name lock.
                He wants AR as our new HC 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post

He wants AR as our new HC 😉
                  in addition to QB
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    Aaron Rodgers
                    No thanks Rodgers only has a couple of years left when Denver got Peyton Manning in 2012 he gave his 4 years I doubt Rodgers plays that much longer before retirement.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post

No thanks Rodgers only has a couple of years left when Denver got Peyton Manning in 2012 he gave his 4 years I doubt Rodgers plays that much longer before retirement.
                      Rodgers isn’t coming off neck surgery. Physically, he probably has plenty left in the tank. I personally just don’t like his attitude. He’s a diva. If things aren’t going exactly his way, he’s a headache. I’d like to avoid that.
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Rodgers isn’t coming off neck surgery. Physically, he probably has plenty left in the tank. I personally just don’t like his attitude. He’s a diva. If things aren’t going exactly his way, he’s a headache. I’d like to avoid that.
                        But if things do go his way..

BUT you're right. Then you're right back where you started in 2016

No thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

But if things do go his way..

BUT you're right. Then you're right back where you started in 2016

No thanks.
                          If things work out with Rodgers, after he retires we trade for Brady. You know he’ll still be playing. And winning.
                          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Rodgers is a awful leader look at how many former teammates have put him on blast publicly and didn't enjoy playing with him his cocky ignorant attitude that never takes blame when things go wrong or bad. I never liked the guy amazing player one of the greats but just hard guy to cheer for or like.
                            sigpic

Comment

Neck surgery or not Rodgers was thinking about retirement after last year NFC championship game losing to the Bucs he might have 2 years left I dont see 3-4 more years but maybe I am wrong. I can see Rodgers leaving the game sooner than later and being the new host on Jeopardy.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Daboll, Beiniemy or Doug Pederson at the most likely candidates. I want an offensive minded HC and an aggresive DC. Preferably one that runs a 4-3.

Comment

Working...
                                X