Next HC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post

I was pretty upset with drafting Surtain, and no QB, but it seems like he didn’t really think that any of the QB’s that would be available at our pick were worth it. Maybe he was right, maybe not, but it is definitely too early to answer that question. If in three years Jones or Fields are lighting up the league, then he is going to get toasted for it…unless of coarse we have a franchise QB of our very own by that time.
    He should be getting toasted for not drafting Josh Allen

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Neither Fangio or Paton had nothing to do with that, that was Vance Joseph and Elway.
      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

I see your point, but Martz doesn't relate to the players like Vermeil did. I would love to see Cowher come out of retirement and coach Denver
        Oh gross, sorry but puke. No more old coaches who think they know it all but the games passed them by 20 years ago.

Might as well try and hire Jimmy Johnson out of retirement

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Oh gross, sorry but puke. No more old coaches who think they know it all but the games passed them by 20 years ago.

Might as well try and hire Jimmy Johnson out of retirement
          Cowher? I never thought he was a good coach when he was PIT. IMO, he’s a HOFer merely because of his association with PIT.

It’s time for our team to move on from hiring retread coaches and QBs and bring in new blood. We need a young innovative, creative offensive minded coach. I don’t have any suggestions but I’m not supportive of bringing in guys like Martz, Cowher, etc.

I live in Boston and the sports media are thinking that the game has passed BB by as well.

So no to retreads. I want something new and exciting.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

Cowher? I never thought he was a good coach when he was PIT. IMO, he’s a HOFer merely because of his association with PIT.

It’s time for our team to move on from hiring retread coaches and QBs and bring in new blood. We need a young innovative, creative offensive minded coach. I don’t have any suggestions but I’m not supportive of bringing in guys like Martz, Cowher, etc.

I live in Boston and the sports media are thinking that the game has passed BB by as well.

So no to retreads. I want something new and exciting.
            There's so many good options out there that aren't every day names. LA hired a firm to uncover good candidates, Broncos should as well.
            ​​​​​​
            if we hire some 20 year vet I'm out. I won't sign up for more of the same ive had for the last 6 years

Comment

• I cringe at the idea of digging up some old fossil.
              sigpic

Comment

• I want Kellen Moore or Joe Brady
                -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• I was wrong.....Fangio won't even make it to the bye week

Comment

• Should def be someone young and offensive. Hiring defensive head coaches has proven not to be the move for Denver.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I want Lincoln Riley. We need some young energy with a bright offensive mind and relatable to players

Comment

• Let's all pray for Christmas in October tomorrow

Comment

• I wish fangio well in his future endeavors...that's the nice version
                          :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Let's all pray for Christmas in October tomorrow
                            Unfortunately I don't think Vic will be fired tomorrow but Shurmer absolutely needs to be relieved

Comment

And not drafting lamar jackson
                              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Who should be toasted?

Paton was in Minnesota at the time.

Besides, there were legitimate reasons to not draft Josh Allen.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                                Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X