Next HC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/...mpression=true

Articles popping up on this topic already. Appears Brian Daboll will be the hot name this off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/...mpression=true

Articles popping up on this topic already. Appears Brian Daboll will be the hot name this off-season.
      Please no. From the Bill Belichick coaching tree. He really struggled until he landed in a situation with Josh Allen. While his success with Allen is pointed to as evidence of being a QB whisperer, I think it’s just as likely that Allen is a phenom talent and would have had success with many.

I would rather see us go Eric Bieniemy. I realize that, aside from CU, most of his coaching success falls with Mahomes, but he’s a Colorado guy, and I would much rather go with the Andy Reid coaching tree given the history of success there.

But I hear what people are saying about the fact that it would be hard to fail with Reid and Mahomes.

Nathaniel Hackett and Greg Roman have both improved the offensive performance everywhere they’ve been regardless of who they had to work with. Taking off the Colorado glasses, one of them would probably be my choice.
      Last edited by Humberg; 10-17-2021, 08:09 AM.
      To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Bronco Mendenhall, HC and Robert Anae, OC would be excellent. There’s always a bit of unknown moving from college to the NFL. Mendenhall really knows how to get guys to buy into his program.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          Bronco Mendenhall, HC and Robert Anae, OC would be excellent. There’s always a bit of unknown moving from college to the NFL. Mendenhall really knows how to get guys to buy into his program.

With a name of Bronco Now that is a Name that would fit lol. I honestly do not know anything about him. Is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

With a name of Bronco Now that is a Name that would fit lol. I honestly do not know anything about him. Is he any good?
            Bronco is the HC at the University of Virginia and Anae is his OC. Mendenhall rebuilt UVA’s program from the ashes and has a reputation for building a really strong family culture. Anae was Steve Young’s Center at BYU - very creative signal caller. UVA’s program was in shambles, sort of like the Broncos, when he took over the program. Now they have a competitive program in the ACC.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Bronco is the HC at the University of Virginia and Anae is his OC. Mendenhall rebuilt UVA’s program from the ashes and has a reputation for building a really strong family culture. Anae was Steve Young’s Center at BYU - very creative signal caller. UVA’s program was in shambles, sort of like the Broncos, when he took over the program. Now they have a competitive program in the ACC.

Thank You. Sounds Like Bronco would be a Good Hire very Interesting. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Thank You. Sounds Like Bronco would be a Good Hire very Interesting. Thank You.
                You’re welcome. Enjoy the game today, hopefully the team bounces back strong.

Comment

Can we get McVay like how the Bucs got Gruden back in the day? Watching his offense it is so painfully obvious how Denver has not had an NFL level offense since Kubiak left.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                    Can we get McVay like how the Bucs got Gruden back in the day? Watching his offense it is so painfully obvious how Denver has not had an NFL level offense since Kubiak left.
                    Totally agree with the assessment. And it’s an appealing idea. But McVey would have to want to come. And both teams would have to agree. And it would be a thieves ransom as far as price that would set our draft back years.

Can you imagine though if we just said “forget having draft capital” and got both McVey and Rogers? Pipe dream…
                    To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

• I’m not sure its that big an ask to get a knowledgeable guy say former nfl quarterback who just wants to be successful in the nfl like zac taylor but you’ve got to appease these crusty old farts in front offices , they’re not going to go away without power and authority i suppose.

Comment

• Fangio out coached by a team without a coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          McD young flash dude, fail.
                          Fox and Fangio, old & cautious dudes, fail.
                          Just hire someone middle aged please lol!
                          Calling the Fox hire a "fail" is a bit over the top.

Comment

• I'm sure not popular, but Mike Zimmer would make a lot of sense. Worked with Paton and loves Shurmer and Teddy. He's a good coach, just worn out his welcome in MN.

Comment

• Originally posted by howeda7 View Post
                              I'm sure not popular, but Mike Zimmer would make a lot of sense. Worked with Paton and loves Shurmer and Teddy. He's a good coach, just worn out his welcome in MN.
                              No thanks.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                              Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• I don't think a new coach will help until we have new ownership. There's no accountability anywhere in this organization.
                                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X