Next HC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by howeda7 View Post
    I'm sure not popular, but Mike Zimmer would make a lot of sense. Worked with Paton and loves Shurmer and Teddy. He's a good coach, just worn out his welcome in MN.
    I like Kellen Moore or Leftwich as HC with Adam Zimmer getting a shot at DC. We need an offensive minded HC and let them try to find a QB. I also figure Zimmer has probably learned a good bit from his father over the years and has been the LB coach for a few years and now the Assistant DC.

Comment

• Getting outcoached by a coachless team really puts it into perspective, doesn't it?
      Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

• Give Fangio, Shurmur, and Paton a bus ticket out of town. Give Teddy a plane ticket.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl
        Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Time for massive organization overhaul head coach, all coordinations. Teddy can go too.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
            Give Fangio, Shurmur, and Paton a bus ticket out of town. Give Teddy a plane ticket.
            There's zero chance Paton is going anywhere 6 games into his 1st season.

Comment

• What I wouldn’t give Jim Harbaugh to coach here. Give me a coach that can make it to a Super Bowl with Colin Kaepernick as his QB. Give me a dude that knows how to motivate his entire team. Give me the guy that made Fangio look like the best defensive mind in football.
              Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by howeda7 View Post

There's zero chance Paton is going anywhere 6 games into his 1st season.
                Okay, I still wouldn’t mind seeing it happen though.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                  What I wouldn’t give Jim Harbaugh to coach here. Give me a coach that can make it to a Super Bowl with Colin Kaepernick as his QB. Give me a dude that knows how to motivate his entire team. Give me the guy that made Fangio look like the best defensive mind in football.
                  No thanks. Don’t want the guy that talks big but can’t beat Ohio State.
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

No thanks. Don’t want the guy that talks big but can’t beat Ohio State.
                    I couldn’t care less who he can or can’t beat in the college ranks. College isn’t the NFL. And dude is more than proven at the NFL level.
                    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

I couldn’t care less who he can or can’t beat in the college ranks. College isn’t the NFL. And dude is more than proven at the NFL level.
                      He was good until he started feeling himself too much.
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Hopefully there’s a press conference tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                          Getting outcoached by a coachless team really puts it into perspective, doesn't it?
                          Completely out coached. It's embarrassing how poorly prepared and coached this team is. Across the board. People tout Munchak as this OL guru.........Not impressed, not impressed at all. Shurmur, terrible. McMahon.....terribleness, somehow our kickers suck at home. And the icing on the cake, Fangio and Donatell....GABBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                            Getting outcoached by a coachless team really puts it into perspective, doesn't it?

So Bad In Denver Now WoW How The Mighty Have Fallen.

Comment

• This Team Needs To Be Thrown Into The Fire. Time To Rebuild Starting With An nee Owner A New HC OC ST DC and QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humberg View Post

Totally agree with the assessment. And it’s an appealing idea. But McVey would have to want to come. And both teams would have to agree. And it would be a thieves ransom as far as price that would set our draft back years.

Can you imagine though if we just said “forget having draft capital” and got both McVey and Rogers? Pipe dream…
                                Yea I agree it is probably a pipe dream

They were highlighting some of the small things McVay does to make it easier for his offense to succeed. Comparing him to Shurmur and saying it is like Chess and Checkers is an insult to Chess and Checkers.

One thing about McVay....he is better with better QBs but unlike other coaches he does not need one of the 4-6 franchise QBs on the planet to put together a good offense.
                                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                                X