Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Lock play the rest of the season.

Comment

• And that, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, kids and adults of all ages... is why Lock does not start, should not start, should not play, should go somewhere else. Would say that was disappointing but how can one be disappointed when one has little to no expectations? Bummer on the season tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRW1525 View Post
        Let Lock play the rest of the season.
        Um, an expose him for his less than functional skills? I'd hide him before trying to move him.

Comment

• Please please please.... lock family please stop asking for drew to play.....
          Teddy is our QB, drew needs to be traded!

waiting for Aaron Rogers next year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bird33 View Post
            Please please please.... lock family please stop asking for drew to play.....

He’s so frustrating. He comes in and zips an immediate 7 yard out route and I see the arm flash. Then he does those boneheaded plays like the pick right before half that destroyed momentum and I’m like yeah he’s never going to get it between the ears.

I think I’m finally fine with the idea of him not even being on the roster in a year. What I’m curious of is who is backup if they did land Aaron? Cuz Teddy ain’t staying for $3mil to sit.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

He’s so frustrating. He comes in and zips an immediate 7 yard out route and I see the arm flash. Then he does those boneheaded plays like the pick right before half that destroyed momentum and I’m like yeah he’s never going to get it between the ears.

I think I’m finally fine with the idea of him not even being on the roster in a year. What I’m curious of is who is backup if they did land Aaron? Cuz Teddy ain’t staying for $3mil to sit.
              Up until the Bolts scored in the 4th, Drew was responsible for spoiling a shutout.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Up until the Bolts scored in the 4th, Drew was responsible for spoiling a shutout.
                I said I would not be negative towards him so I won't....

At least he did not lose a fumble.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=11363998.gif
Views:	212
Size:	704.2 KB
ID:	8386822

Comment

• Originally posted by Bird33 View Post
                  Please please please.... lock family please stop asking for drew to play.....

What would you expect to get for Drew in a trade? If you were another team, what would you give?

When he came in, I thought, "OK, here's your chance." OMG
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• People wanted Lock in trades last year but the Broncos would not give.

Every time Lock plays his trade value goes down. Probably worse every time he plays his confidence goes further into the depths maybe never to recover.
                    Lets Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I said I would not be negative towards him so I won't....

At least he did not lose a fumble.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=11363998.gif
Views:	212
Size:	704.2 KB
ID:	8386822
                      He can think Patrick for his hustle for that.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

He can think Patrick for his hustle for that.
                        I was trying to give him some credit..........

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

What would you expect to get for Drew in a trade? If you were another team, what would you give?

When he came in, I thought, "OK, here's your chance." OMG
                          You would be lucky to get a 6th round draft choice for lock. And I MEAN, REALLY LUCKY! The guy is worth less than Lynch and Osweiler, combined. Lock is on a one-way trajectory directly out of the NFL. And I can't believe that anyone thinks otherwise.

Comment

• Lock is horrendous. He almost lost us the game today. He is a horrible QB and furthermore he's a bonehead. So stupid and dumb that there is no hope for that loser. I hope he rots on the bench for the rest of the year and then gets cut the minute our season's over. Simply, a disgrace.
                            Last edited by aditheman; 11-28-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Bridgewater's CPOE and EPA stats for 2021 are near the top of the league (#2 for CPOE, 7th for EPA/play), and it's not due to a dink-and-dunk style, as he ranks 13th in air yards at 8.2. (Jared Goff is at the bottom at 6.3, by way of comparison.) He's still #7 in CPOE if filtered for garbage time (< 10% win probability), and 12th in EPA/play.

Lock's 2020 stats: 38th in CPOE, 32nd in EPA/play. But his air yards ranked #2 in the league at 9.0, so there's "talent," if that's how such a thing is to be measured.

https://rbsdm.com/stats/stats/
                              https://www.the33rdteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/EuSDBeeXYAA2F9S-768x768.png

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bridgewater CPOE vs EPA 2021.png Views:	0 Size:	263.4 KB ID:	8387082

Click image for larger version  Name:	Lock CPOE vs EPA 2020.png Views:	0 Size:	141.4 KB ID:	8387083
                              Last edited by CasualFan; 11-29-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Also, on "talent" -- listen to what Mike Leach has to say about how coaches lust after big, athletic quarterbacks with super-strong arms but that lack accuracy, and how disastrous this is (starts around 0:35 and runs to about 2:11):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fkQ27ll_s

Comment

Working...
                                X