Thank goodness we gave up on Lock after 1.5 seasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

If its for the betterment of the future...

Ummm yea sorry not sorry.
    You're happy to lose games, I get it.

Personally I do not want a culture where it is acceptable to lose.
    sigpic

Comment

I want him to start too so he can throw ints...throw off his back foot....lose more games.....we have a high draft pick for, you guessed it "QUARTERBACK"
      We’re losing without him? Why would it make any difference who’s starting?
      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post

I believe this is one of the Broncos biggest problems already. I don't believe the team feel it is acceptable to lose but I believe they feel it's almost inevitable that they will lose.

Comment

Sorry we are waaaaaay passed that...for the last 6 years not 1 winning season. We were there 4 years ago.
          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

We’re losing without him? Why would it make any difference who’s starting?
            I want lock bc I know he will turn the ball over probably even more than Teddy and take more sack.
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Sorry, but we've been there. I can't see how this front office can claim to be focused on a winning culture. Coaching and QB play are critical to any successful team. Year after year it's mediocre to bad QBs for pennies and subpar coaching. Vic clearly can't run a team. If he was surrounded by successful assistants, he could learn on the fly, but besides Munchak, there's no notable coaches on the staff. But fans will still pack the house and it'll be business as usual, so we're in for another wasted season until they changed things.

Comment

I want lock bc I know he will turn the ball over probably even more than Teddy and take more sack.
                OK, do you imagine we will be getting 2 loses a game because of who the QB is? A loss is a loss, regardless of who the QB is. Clearly Teddy 2 Yards is just as capable of sucking as Drew Lock.
                Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

• The frustrating part for me when it comes to the QB situation and offensive strategy as a whole has been a complete lack of a plan and an identity.

Every year, they try to install another antiquated system with a random QB.

I would rather have fresh minds that can stick with a plan and identity.

Maybe Lock wouldn’t have worked out no matter what. I just think any successful organization needs to start with a real plan and identity that they commit to over several seasons. This whole burned out coach and tired vet QB carousel is worn out.

Identify your coach and QB. Have a real plan and identity in mind and stick with it for more than one season.

sigpic

Comment

• I would like to see a couple games of Teddy and Jeudy together, and if the offense doesn't receive a jolt in production and success... bring in Lock.
                    https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

I believe this is one of the Broncos biggest problems already. I don't believe the team feel it is acceptable to lose but I believe they feel it's almost inevitable that they will lose.
                      I agree.

Yet some want them to mail it in and lose even more.

Unacceptable.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Too bad we don't know how to develop a QB, I was hoping Lock would get 2 FULL seasons as Starter before the staff would panic and get all willy nilly and pull the plug.

TB is a ok QB but not really a legit starter IMO.

Comment

• No better time than now to make the switch to lock...we have a bye, so he would have 2 weeks to prepare.

They should be coming out today and announcing this change at the quarterback position
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            No better time than now to make the switch to lock...we have a bye, so he would have 2 weeks to prepare.

They should be coming out today and announcing this change at the quarterback position
                            If I don't hear today that Lock has be reactivated from the c19/IR I don't think it's gonna happen

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                              No better time than now to make the switch to lock...we have a bye, so he would have 2 weeks to prepare.

I agree but unless Paton makes the call I seriously doubt OLD-minded Vic will make the switch all on his own...which is a damn shame!!!

Vic's old-world thinking will stay with 'safe' Teddy until the bitter end unless told to do otherwise.

Comment

• If Lock is the answer, then we're asking the wrong question.

The hope with Teddy was he'd play steady enough to not lose the game. This turns out to be be a false hope.

Neither are the answer for this squad in this season. So give Lock a go, as the season feels lost already. He may just garner enough love/interest from some team who might cough up a 4-5th round pick in the off season. After all even Sieman is getting some starting reps these days

Comment

Working...
                                X