It's got to be personal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Locutus View Post
    You’re cherry picking. He showed a lot of improvement during this past preseason.
    What improvements?
    He wasn't solid and there were mental errors that Teddy simply didn't have.
    Teddy has to put up two more wins in the next 10 games to match Lock's win rate from last year. The difference is that ex. the NFL rating has had Teddy as a middling QB in the NFL all year with some impressive points. Lock has never ever been that high.
    Teddy has shown more than Drew,

Comment

Debating the play of Lock vs Bridgewater is like arguing over which rotten scraps from a dumpster taste better.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
        Debating the play of Lock vs Bridgewater is like arguing over which rotten scraps from a dumpster taste better.
        Agreed. Soon people here will realize that the qb of the future is not on this team period.

Coaches with their back against the wall will NOT keep a qb that can give them a better chance to win on the beach. It showed even more in the browns game....

The let's see what lock can do people...saying it can't get worst. Ummm yes it can. It would make vic look even worse if he bench Teddy and then lock comes in and stank it up ....and then possibly go back to teddy...all just looks bad.

Lock did show improvement I get it BUT was in enough for the coaches to start him and not the fans. We are not at every practice and coaching rooms. That Minnesota game and 80 yards bomb is what a lot of people holding their hats on. I also hear "well he is throwing the football away instead of forcing it." Meh...again may not have been enough.

The qb of the future for the Denver Broncos is currently not on this roster and it's gonna be a long season of losing. Should just buckle up for the ride and try again next year.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Agreed. Soon people here will realize that the qb of the future is not on this team period.

Coaches with their back against the wall will NOT keep a qb that can give them a better chance to win on the beach. It showed even more in the browns game....

The let's see what lock can do people...saying it can't get worst. Ummm yes it can. It would make vic look even worse if he bench Teddy and then lock comes in and stank it up ....and then possibly go back to teddy...all just looks bad.

Lock did show improvement I get it BUT was in enough for the coaches to start him and not the fans. We are not at every practice and coaching rooms. That Minnesota game and 80 yards bomb is what a lot of people holding their hats on. I also hear "well he is throwing the football away instead of forcing it." Meh...again may not have been enough.

The qb of the future for the Denver Broncos is currently not on this roster and it's gonna be a long season of losing. Should just buckle up for the ride and try again next year.
          It wouldn’t make him look worse, due to the fact it will at least look like he’s trying. Fangio is already fired and everyone, including him, knows it. It’s just a matter of whether he gets fired before the end of the season or at seasons end. Fangios ego/pride is likely what is getting in the way of him making the move to Lock.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

What improvements?
            He wasn't solid and there were mental errors that Teddy simply didn't have.
            Teddy has to put up two more wins in the next 10 games to match Lock's win rate from last year. The difference is that ex. the NFL rating has had Teddy as a middling QB in the NFL all year with some impressive points. Lock has never ever been that high.
            Teddy has shown more than Drew,
            He hasn’t, but at this point you go with the guy with a higher ceiling. Teddy is a backup QB @ best. My point is that they’re giving up on Lock way too early. The Chargers made the same mistake with Drew Brees. Now Brees is headed to the HOF. I don’t want to watch Lock have a great career with another team.

Comment

It wouldn’t make him look worse, due to the fact it will at least look like he’s trying. Fangio is already fired and everyone, including him, knows it. It’s just a matter of whether he gets fired before the end of the season or at seasons end. Fangios ego/pride is likely what is getting in the way of him making the move to Lock.
              By putting lock in mean he is trying to "you"...you can say that's is fact though. Bc if Lock comes in and does worse how would that look as he is trying.

It's not a guarantee vic will be fired until we see how the season ends.

Ego and pride of what???? Smh he is the head coach and he makes the decision. Paton, elway, and Ellis can easily tell vic "hey we need to try to save the season you need to start lock." But they have not.

The eagles owner made sure the coach knew that this year hurts will be the starting qb.
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

He hasn’t, but at this point you go with the guy with a higher ceiling. Teddy is a backup QB @ best. My point is that they’re giving up on Lock way too early. The Chargers made the same mistake with Drew Brees. Now Brees is headed to the HOF. I don’t want to watch Lock have a great career with another team.
                The qb they replaced Drew Brees with is going to the HOF too. So go figure....it also shows that when when you draft a qb in the 2nd rd take a swing at a top 10 qb.

Comment

By putting lock in mean he is trying to "you"...you can say that's is fact though. Bc if Lock comes in and does worse how would that look as he is trying.

It's not a guarantee vic will be fired until we see how the season ends.

Ego and pride of what???? Smh he is the head coach and he makes the decision. Paton, elway, and Ellis can easily tell vic "hey we need to try to save the season you need to start lock." But they have not.

The eagles owner made sure the coach knew that this year hurts will be the starting qb.
                  Fact is, he can’t do any worse then what Teddy is doing.

Fangio is fired. That’s guaranteed. Paton isn’t going to have his reputation/career dependent on Fangio.

the Broncos ownership is a **** show right now. Ellis,Paton, and Elway could do that but they would also be letting every possible good HC prospect out there know that they’ll meddle with your coaching decisions.

Comment

The qb they replaced Drew Brees with is going to the HOF too. So go figure....it also shows that when when you draft a qb in the 2nd rd take a swing at a top 10 qb.
                    I’m sorry, did the Chargers know that at the time? How did they know, when nobody else did? They got very lucky or unlucky cause Drew Brees went on to win a super bowl.

Comment

No, what it shows is that they’re idiots who gave up too early on Drew Brees and wasted a #1 pick on Rivers, when they could have had Larry Fitzgerald with that pick. Ladanian Tomlinson, Larry Fitzgerald and Drew Brees could have been quite the trio. OH! I forgot, they also had Antonio Gates. They would have most likely dominated the AFC west for a decade+.
                      Last edited by Locutus; 10-30-2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Fact is, he can’t do any worse then what Teddy is doing.

Fangio is fired. That’s guaranteed. Paton isn’t going to have his reputation/career dependent on Fangio.

the Broncos ownership is a **** show right now. Ellis,Paton, and Elway could do that but they would also be letting every possible good HC prospect out there know that they’ll meddle with your coaching decisions.
                        Again like I said earlier it could get worse. You just feel it won't. Secondly regardless how messed up the organization is they all still have the "power " to tell vic that...you prove my point even more. If vic is guaranteed to be fired at the end of the season the since Paton has not ties to vic would make it easier for him to say "I want to see what lock has so I know what direction to go in next year." But again he has not.

Comment

I’m sorry, did the Chargers know that at the time? How did they know, when nobody else did? They got very lucky or unlucky cause Drew Brees went on to win a super bowl.
                          That point is mute it doesn't matter if they knew about it or not it happened and I'm pretty sure the Chargers regret that decision one bit.

Comment

No, what it shows is that they’re idiots who gave up too early on Drew Brees and wasted a #1 pick on Rivers, when they could have had Larry Fitzgerald with that pick. Ladanian Tomlinson, Larry Fitzgerald and Drew Brees could have been quite the trio. OH! I forgot, they also had Antonio Gates. They would have most likely dominated the AFC west for a decade+.
                            Ummm wrong, they could not have had Larry Fitzgerald bc he was picked before they drafted so that makes this point mute..

And ima use your point...did the chargers know Drew Brees would be a hof at the time they traded him??? Or how he would have turn out if he wasn't paired with Sean Payton?

Comment

Ummm wrong, they could not have had Larry Fitzgerald bc he was picked before they drafted so that makes this point mute..

And ima use your point...did the chargers know Drew Brees would be a hof at the time they traded him??? Or how he would have turn out if he wasn't paired with Sean Payton?
                              Kinda hard for Larry Fitzgerald to get drafted before their pick when they had the 1st pick in the draft. Remember they wanted to waste the #1 pick on Eli Manning but he didn’t want to play in SD.
                              Last edited by Locutus; 10-30-2021, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Kinda hard for Larry Fitzgerald to get drafted before their pick when they had the 1st pick in the draft.
                                I'm talking about the deal they made with the giants. And they more than likely had taken Robert gallery ahead of Fitzgerald anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X