Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    People who still defend Lock baffle me
    I feel the same way about people who keep propping up Bridgwater.
    Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

• This team gives every indication that they are planning on building the team around Steady Teddy. There is no earthly reason he is starting now outside of that. I hope all are prepared for Teddy to come back for year 2 here. With so many NFL QBs making giant leaps forward in year 3 and with Lock having the arm that he has, it seems like this team has been 100% convinced that Teddy Bridgewater is the man to bring the team to the promised land with the right pieces around him. I look forward to his 2022 campaign. Sorry Drew, the future is Teddy. I look forward to us drafting anything but a QB in round 1 next year.
      Last edited by CheyennePress; 11-04-2021, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheyennePress View Post
        This team gives every indication that they are planning on building the team around Steady Teddy. There is no earthly reason he is starting now outside of that. I hope all are prepared for Teddy to come back for year 2 here. With so many NFL QBs making giant leaps forward in year 3 and with Lock having the arm that he has, it seems like this team has been 100% convinced that Teddy Bridgewater is the man to bring the team to the promised land with the right pieces around him. I look forward to his 2022 campaign. Sorry Drew, the future is Teddy. I look forward to us drafting anything but a QB in round 1 next year.
        Every radio show in Denver today was trying to push the narrative that Teddy is this great QB against pressure lol
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Every radio show in Denver today was trying to push the narrative that Teddy is this great QB against pressure lol
          This makes me want to puke!

🤮

Comment

• There's nothing more that I would like is for Bridgewater to play well. All I want is for ANY BRONCO QB to move the chains and score 21 to 31 points a game on average. 1 TD per Quarter and a extra field goal to make 31 points per game on average.
            31 points wins a lot of games in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
              There's nothing more that I would like is for Bridgewater to play well. All I want is for ANY BRONCO QB to move the chains and score 21 to 31 points a game on average. 1 TD per Quarter and a extra field goal to make 31 points per game on average.
              31 points wins a lot of games in the NFL.
              Broncos haven’t scored 30+ points since Lock was the starter. While last season we were dismal on offense, they averaged more ppg than we are this year.

sigpic
              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

Broncos haven’t scored 30+ points since Lock was the starter. While last season we were dismal on offense, they averaged more ppg than we are this year.
                We need to score more points is all I was saying, I don't care who does it , who's playing, who's coaching or anything else, score 28 to 31 points per game. Get some people in there that can get the job done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

We need to score more points is all I was saying, I don't care who does it , who's playing, who's coaching or anything else, score 28 to 31 points per game. Get some people in there that can get the job done!

Oh I agree. For all that has be done to give the advantage to the offense, Qb's, passing......we suck!
                  sigpic
                  2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

Oh I agree. For all that has be done to give the advantage to the offense, Qb's, passing......we suck!
                    Every year, I think were going to get better, and every year we don't.

(It's a Bummer)

Comment

This team gives every indication that they are planning on building the team around Steady Teddy. There is no earthly reason he is starting now outside of that. I hope all are prepared for Teddy to come back for year 2 here. With so many NFL QBs making giant leaps forward in year 3 and with Lock having the arm that he has, it seems like this team has been 100% convinced that Teddy Bridgewater is the man to bring the team to the promised land with the right pieces around him. I look forward to his 2022 campaign. Sorry Drew, the future is Teddy. I look forward to us drafting anything but a QB in round 1 next year.
                      Please tell me that you are Kidding LOL.

Comment

Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

• With Bolles out I can imagine a scenario where Teddy is roughed up and even out for a few series.

Enter Lock, Unprepared, Gawky and In Full Glory-Ball Mode... it will get ugly.

Whichever side of the Lock-fence you sit, it will add more wood upon the fire...

The QB issue was resolved.... TB won the battle, but first prize was not a Superbowl but rather a wooden spoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post
                            With Bolles out I can imagine a scenario where Teddy is roughed up and even out for a few series.

Enter Lock, Unprepared, Gawky and In Full Glory-Ball Mode... it will get ugly.

Whichever side of the Lock-fence you sit, it will add more wood upon the fire...

The QB issue was resolved.... TB won the battle, but first prize was not a Superbowl but rather a wooden spoon.
                            But it wasn’t resolved. TB was going to win the battle regardless. TB is was the chosen starter the moment they signed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post

But it wasn’t resolved. TB was going to win the battle regardless. TB is was the chosen starter the moment they signed him.
                              I’m not sure you are 100% correct. I think it’s more likely that Elway hadn’t moved on from Lock and was influencing the decision to not go all in on a quarterback in the draft. Paton bent to the will of the boss and he and the coaches brought Teddy in as a plan B realistically having seen and evaluated Lock over the past season and knew it would be unlikely that he would establish himself.

Sure enough, Lock was unable to outplay Teddy (big surprise). So they then had to go with plan B which was always going to be less than ideal.

It was a bad plan no matter what. Lock hadn’t shown enough to be afforded the faith that was put in him, and Teddy had shown enough to know he wasn’t going to be the solution (and contractually was never going to be more than a one year bandaid).

Long story short, Elway struck again.
                              To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

• Originally posted by Humberg View Post

I’m not sure you are 100% correct. I think it’s more likely that Elway hadn’t moved on from Lock and was influencing the decision to not go all in on a quarterback in the draft. Paton bent to the will of the boss and he and the coaches brought Teddy in as a plan B realistically having seen and evaluated Lock over the past season and knew it would be unlikely that he would establish himself.

Sure enough, Lock was unable to outplay Teddy (big surprise). So they then had to go with plan B which was always going to be less than ideal.

It was a bad plan no matter what. Lock hadn’t shown enough to be afforded the faith that was put in him, and Teddy had shown enough to know he wasn’t going to be the solution (and contractually was never going to be more than a one year bandaid).

Long story short, Elway struck again.
                                Patton wanted his guy at QB. The competition was by most accounts 50/50. When a competition is 50/50, you go with the guy with a higher upside which was Lock. They waited a long time to name the starter in a effort to pick TB as the starter.

Comment

Working...
                                X