X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by False Start View Post
    He hasn't been worth a thing since dancing with the stars.
    Glad we could get something for him
    He Pretty much
    ​​​​​​ went "Hollywood"

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Von Miller was my favorite Bronco ever since we drafted him, and one of the best defensive players we've ever had! He will do a symbolic retirement here later and will certainly be in our Ring of Fame, eventually.

Thanks for all your game-changing plays like these, Von:

Broncos Country loves you and we're grateful for your contribution to our legacy.

I wish you the very best of fortune in L.A. and hope you get another ring!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Lets see...

2015, the year we went on to win The SB, in which Von Miller was the king of the castle:

16 games / 11.0 sacks / 35 total tackles

7 games / 4.5 sacks / 19 total tackles....

....based on 16 game projection

16 games / 10.3 sacks / 43.4 total tackles

Sure, not an apples to apples comparison, but lets not forget Von's more youthful age in '15, plus the folks he had surrounding him.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    This means we've given up on the season right? Then Vic, Shurmur, and McMahon can all get going.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    More like WE haven't been worth a thing since SB 50.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter's Moon
    replied
    One of the all time greats for this team no doubt. Hate that we aren't contenders but with the situation being what it is this was a smart trade. I hope we aren't done.

Leave a comment:

• False Start
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dgobronco
    replied
    Good for Von. I think he'll have a late-career resurgence on a better team. As much as I hate to think it, we're several years at minimum from competing at that level. Good to cash in some value for rebuilding or trading up.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Happy for von. A new team where he is challenged will be great for his career. He's tired of losing and he'll have to play his best in LA or he will look like a punk. I expect him to return to all pro form.

Denver needs to do more. Especially Fant, Fuller, either qb, Gordon, Sutton, anyone they can get value in players or picks.

All the coaches must go. Ownership must get resolved. Just my two cents.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    I’ve led the anti-Paton brigade… Signing Darby and drafting PS2 really ticked me off. Then that comment came about franchise CB harder to find than a franchise QB….

but today…. Getting 2 Day 2 picks for an injured, soon to be 32 year impending free agent…. Great trade.

i will now relent and see what he does next 8 months.

good trade!

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    im glad von gets to go play for a ring and the extra picks we def. need because i do not see any of our FA's wanting to resign to this mess

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Saying Von wasn't a real leader implies having locker room and practice access to hear what he says and what others have said about him. Don't make outlandish comments out of yall backside.
    Yea Von numbers haven't been jumping off the page lately, but he has also not been being used the way he was in the past. Again our great defensive coach has been having Von in passing coverage.Not gonna get many sacks chasing around slot wide outs and tight ends.

Be thankful for what he did bring to the team, show respect.

Leave a comment:

• Ahrum
    replied
    Remember boys, the only reason we even got Von was because of one of the darkest and most frustrating parts of our history - the McDaniels era. Even such a **** time ended up with some amazing outcomes. It happened once, it can happen again. I'm looking forward to the next era of the Broncos, and I'm looking forward to watching Von get another ring this year.
    I hope he makes sure to retire a Bronco, though!

Leave a comment:

• Acedude
    replied
    I wish Von the best of luck. Broncos got a 2 and 3, he goes to a contender. Dude was limping the last time he played for Denver. I hope he goes out strong with another trophy to crown his career.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
    Without Demarcus Ware, Von has been unproductive and isn’t a real leader. This is good for the Broncos.

To be a career Bronco, you need to show heart and leadership every season, like Rod Smith. Von hasn’t shown either in years.
    Thats on us not Von. He will tear it up in LA, just watch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X