X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by Mosk View Post
    I don’t think we’re done selling either. I would like to see Paton go full rebuild.

Fant to Packers
    Fuller to Bucs
    Gordon to Titans
    You’re probably right I see a huge fire sale coming. Time to start the rebuild now.

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    I don’t think we’re done selling either. I would like to see Paton go full rebuild.

Fant to Packers
    Fuller to Bucs
    Gordon to Titans
    You could probably add Kareem Jackson to that list as well

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    Without Demarcus Ware, Von has been unproductive and isn’t a real leader. This is good for the Broncos.

To be a career Bronco, you need to show heart and leadership every season, like Rod Smith. Von hasn’t shown either in years.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    This sucks I love Von but it's the right move. Now get rid of worthless Chubb

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Jameis is done for the season. Could get a late round flyer for Teddy, since everyone said he was playing MVP caliber footfall there
    That makes some real sense although it may not be in the cards. I think he would settle comfortably in NO, and give them some hope.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

Fant to Packers
    Fuller to Bucs
    Gordon to Titans
    Jameis is done for the season. Could get a late round flyer for Teddy, since everyone said he was playing MVP caliber footfall there

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    These picks could well be part of any package deal for a QB, whether it be for a high draft pick or a proven vet.

I like it.

Leave a comment:

• Mosk
    replied

Fant to Packers
    Fuller to Bucs
    Gordon to Titans

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    Sad to see him go but at least he has a chance for a ring. How we let him go before these coaches though. If anything this tells you we cleaning house after this year. Thanks for the Super Bowl Von I'll never forget that historic playoff run you gave us in the prime of your career. Must be tough for him to go. 😕

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    Obviously one of the greatest Broncos of all time but in todays NFL it's hard to obtain a first rounder. A 2nd and 3rd is a pretty decent return even if they are late in the round

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    He will definitely have a shot at another SB!! And he may be a real force! Can you imagine him and Donald causing havoc!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    If the trade had been Rams get Von and a 6th, Broncos get Kenny Jones, and a 2nd and 3rd round pick, we'd be calling Paton a genius.

...wait why WASN'T this the trade? Lol

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Thank you Von!!!!!

Happy he gets a chance at another ring and hood move for our future.

Leave a comment:

• Mosk
    replied
    Mixed emotions because Von is one of my favorite Broncos of all time, but at the same time I’m happy for Von because he went to a great team who should make a deep run. I’ll be rooting for the Rams this year. Aaron Donald and Von is a scary, scary duo.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Not quite a 1st, but a good haul nonetheless. Really sucks to see him go. Von always gave his all and really sounded like he wanted to be a Bronco for life. But we weren't competing and he deserves to be on a contender. Will always be a Broncos great as a SB MVP and ruining Cam Newton's career.

Good luck, Von! Go win you're second SB MVP trophy with LA!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X