Time to start the rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to start the rebuild

With Von being traded, I think it signals the beginning of a new era. We could probably get a kings ransom right now from Tennessee for Melvin Gordon.

Time to cut the dead weight, elevate the rookies and PS players. Start Lock to see if you can elevate his trade value to...well... anything.

Hand the play calling to Shula. Force Ed Donatell to call the defense from the booth.

It's time. Very exciting!

I was texting a friend about the Von trade, and also suggested Gordon to the Titans, and Teddy to the Saints.

sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
      I was texting a friend about the Von trade, and also suggested Gordon to the Titans, and Teddy to the Saints.
      Especially considering we just found out Winston's injury is pretty severe and Taysom is still dinged up.

This could get real exciting.

Comment

Firing Shurmur needs to be the next move made. Needs! to be.
        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Time to clean house with head coaches now too. Get Shurmer and Vic out of Denver.
          sigpic

Comment

Gordon should be traded to Titans now

Comment

Glad an outside perspective in Paton can come in and start the rebuild. Let’s see where this new era takes us. I expect a lot more moves to be made very soon.
              https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                Glad an outside perspective in Paton can come in and start the rebuild. Let’s see where this new era takes us. I expect a lot more moves to be made very soon.
                Yup same here. I see massive sale of players coming sooner than later.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post

Yup same here. I see massive sale of players coming sooner than later.
                  About 28 hours left before the trade deadline. Times ticking!
                  sigpic
                  2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

You mean again?
                    Thought we've been in rebuild mode the past few years.

Anyways, this is a move that HAD to be made. Millers salary was too much, for his production, or lack of.

The offseason will be VERY important.
                    I believe lock will play, very soon I'll add. And the front office will go all in on the QB position on the offseason.
                    :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                      Time to clean house with head coaches now too. Get Shurmer and Vic out of Denver.
                      Surprised it hasn’t been done already. But if giving up on the season, it makes no sense to keep either in place.

Let interims run the team, let the young players earn some experience and find out who wants to be in Denver. Paton should have some picks and money to spend to revamp the roster and expectations.

Biggest off season “ move” has to be a new owner. After that start from scratch with the full rebuild. Going to be a long couple of years as this mess gets sorted out. But hopefully some clarity, direction and hope for the future will offset the losses.

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

About 28 hours left before the trade deadline. Times ticking!
                        Oh yeah.
                        sigpic

Comment

why would Gordon be traded to the Titans

also who is safe my list would be Sutton, Jeudy and Surtian. i would listen to trade offers for any one else.

Paton has done very well i feel in value for the trades he has made.
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm
                          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

also who is safe my list would be Sutton, Jeudy and Surtian. i would listen to trade offers for any one else.

Because they just lost Henry and Gordon is gone anyway after this season

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

I assuming that is because Derek Henry may be hurt for the rest of the season. Paton did fine so far with return on trades I agree. Sad to see Miller go, but we got a legitimate amount back.

Comment

Working...
                              X