Broncos Won Again Today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Won Again Today!!!!

I posted a thread last week, hoping for some positivity towards The Broncos. This time I am not expecting anything other than whatever comes to mind. Cuz you see, The Denver flippin Broncos are 5 and 4, and at least temporarily tied for 1st place in The West.

Two straight wins is what the doctor ordered, but this victory today was fantastic! They knocked off The Cowboys, who were 6 and 1, and ranked near the top of The NFL. It was a one sided game for the most part, other than Dallas seemed rattled throughout. Too bad.....not sad.

The Broncos relied on solid D, with a number of outstanding performances, including Cooper with 2 sacks. The run game was excellent, and Teddy was Teddy in control.

Does this mean we are a contender....not by my calculation. But it does mean a playoff spot is a real possibility. And this coming right after parting with one of our best players ever....Von Miller.

Congratz to everyone involved today! I like these guys, and I am so proud of them for making it happen today, again. And against a talented team in their house.

It was a big time upset. On the road against a 6-1 team; one of the best offenses in the NFL, and nearly come away with a shutout. Could not have played any better. Just need to find this kind of performance consistently.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Best win in a long time. Division is wide open. Hope Surtain is ok.

Comment

Glad we still got fans that support our team
        sigpic

Comment

Our LBs looked great today. It's nice to see the young athletic group play well. Shout out to the o line too. They gave up some pressure on the QB early but opened massive holes for the run game and that slowed down the pass rush

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post
            Our LBs looked great today. It's nice to see the young athletic group play well. Shout out to the o line too. They gave up some pressure on the QB early but opened massive holes for the run game and that slowed down the pass rush
            Considering we played without Chubb, Von, Jewell, AJ and Malik Reed, we did really well. This group now really has some speed.

Comment

Yeah Broncos running game and Tim Patrick getting first down was huge too

Comment

Pretty sure the 5-3 Raiders are still considered the sole leader of the division. Doesn’t really matter though.

It’s great that the Broncos finally beat a good team. I want to see them do it again before I get excited about the possibility of the playoffs.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

What a great win today. I was so pumped.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Playoffs?! They fought hard and have a chance, what more can we ask for.
                    Lifelong Broncos fan.

Comment

That was one of the best wins we’ve had in a long time. I’m serious. That was a great win today.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I should be excited, that was an amazing win. But this QB, this OC, Head coach. The most I can muster up is just....that was neat I guess.

Comment

Always feels good to see the Broncos win a game. But in such an unexpected dominant fashion…. Outstanding win!

Comment

Defense looked better without our high end talent. So glad we beat the stinkin cowgirls. Elway looked pissed when they show him. Kinda like when Tebow began winning and screwed up our draft position…that type of look.

Comment

Great win against one of the best teams in the NFL. Before we beat the Cowboys people were talking about the Cowboys trying to get the 1st seed in the NFC.

The playoffs...unfortunately right now there are 11 winning record teams in the AFC. I feel more like a playoff team today than I have the rest of the season even tho we not in a playoff spot right now.

We play Philly and than 5 of 6 against the Chargers, Chiefs and Raiders. Those games will decide our season.
                              Lets Ride!

Comment

Working...
                              X