Broncos Won Again Today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    Pretty sure the 5-3 Raiders are still considered the sole leader of the division. Doesn’t really matter though.

It’s great that the Broncos finally beat a good team. I want to see them do it again before I get excited about the possibility of the playoffs.
    Thanks for for keeping things real, by telling us that 5 and 3 is better than 5 and 4. Once I realized that "temporarily tied" was a vast overstatement, it brought me back down to earth, and I realized that The Broncos' great victory was really not very important after all, given 5 wins and 5 wins are completely different.

I'm still learning as I go....

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      That was one of the best wins we’ve had in a long time. I’m serious. That was a great win today.
      That's what Dungy said on SNF —in years. I think it's the best win since we trounced them 42-17 four years ago. We just went in there and absolutely kicked their butts.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Well, turns out that the Chargers and Raiders are tied for the division lead at 5-3.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

So we beat a team that had won 6 straight, including The Chargers, Pats and Vikings, only losing the season opener to Tampa in a close game. And their backup beat The Vikes. So this was a special "must" win in my opinion.

That kind of victory could be a season changer.

Comment

Well, turns out that the Chargers and Raiders are tied for the division lead at 5-3.
            Halfway through the season and we’re only half a game back of the division lead. I’ll take it. If we can carry the momentum gained today and win a few more ball games, we might just find ourselves in the playoffs.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Halfway through the season and we’re only half a game back of the division lead. I’ll take it. If we can carry the momentum gained today and win a few more ball games, we might just find ourselves in the playoffs.
              Yep, I’m all for it. I’ll be more excited though when they prove today wasn’t a fluke.

Even if they only make the playoffs and get blown out, it will be a helluva lot better than the crap they’ve been dispensing the last 5 years.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                So we beat a team that had won 6 straight, including The Chargers, Pats and Vikings, only losing the season opener to Tampa in a close game. And their backup beat The Vikes. So this was a special "must" win in my opinion.

That kind of victory could be a season changer.
                It definitely feels likes a season changer today. Hopefully we can build on this.
                Lets Ride!

Comment

This is very important to you it appears. Being tied with 5 wins is still relevant, pending the outcome of their games. We are tied in points until they add some. That's sorta why I said "temporarily tied".

Great game today though, even if we are only tied in points.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

This is very important to you it appears. Being tied with 5 wins is still relevant, pending the outcome of their games. We are tied in points until they add some. That's sorta why I said "temporarily tied".

Great game today though, even if we are only tied in points.
                    What the hell are you talking about with points? This isn’t hockey. The Broncos are not tied for the division lead. That’s fact. Get over it.
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

OK where to begin. Yes I have been super hard on this team especially the offense as you all know where I stand with the QB position with this team. I still after this dominating win I still despise Teddy and lets be honest Teddy had a Good Game just not a Great Game and that is okay because well know that Teddy will never become great after 8 Years as a QB in the league Teddy is who we all thought he would be and that is nothing more that a 3rd string QB. Now with that said today's Game was great for a 3rd string QB. This entire game was seriously the best Denver game I have watched the entire year so far. What a tremendous game. The defense really came to play today. To shut Dallas down the entire game when it was 30-0 WOW just an amazing game. Kenny Young stepped up,Stephen Weatherly stepped up, Johnathon Cooper WOW what a big time sack on Dak. Dallas went for 4 fourth down attempts and the Denver defense brought it all game and as fan I could not be anymore happier than what we all witnessed today. The offense finally showed up today scoring 30 Points wow all really credit goes to the running backs. Javonte Williams number 33 was bringing it and we all know that he should be now our starting RB however Melvin Gordon the past few games has also been bringing the heat and when you have 2 running backs that are on fire the game is all yours. Jerry Jeduy showed up just a total team victory and that is all us fans want. even if Denver was to lose the game I was watching a team play with fire something that has not been the case the entire year. Like I said if Denver was to lose all I ask for is for Denver to be at least competitive in these games and the last 2 Denver has answered the call Of duty. I turned this game on today to just try and find something positive because I have been looking at this team is a negative light and for this team to provide me a ton of positives it is going to be a great week in DBC. On to Philly next.I still Despise Teddy and I can't wait for Teddy to be out of Denver and hopefully we can get that position right next year hopefully. I thoroughly enjoyed this win today and I hope you all did to about time to see something POSITIVE in DBC.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about with points? This isn’t hockey. The Broncos are not tied for the division lead. That’s fact. Get over it.
                        I wrote the post full well knowing the standings. Therefore I expressed it as "at least temporarily tied for first" which is accurate from a points perspective. I know the difference. And what has hockey got to do with it? Because I like hockey. BTW, it applies the same way.

You'd think most folks would come here in a good mood, instead of trying to correct a simple comment about points and standings and in this case, technical correctness.

OK....you are correct, but not from a points perspective. And based how I worded it, is it that important to mention it twice?

Anyway, I knew exactly what I meant, therefore I stated it as temporarily. I would be a bit out to lunch if I did not the difference between 5 and 4, and 5 and 3 in terms of actual standings.

Comment

I really hope we can build on this win because this win was the best win our team has won in a LONG TIME.

GREAT WIN BRONCOS!!!!!
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I want to see a split with the division rivals at the very least and some wins elsewhere.
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Outside of the division rivals, it looks like the Bengals are the only chance for the Broncos to beat a good team. That would be a reason to have hope.
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Maybe I have been out to lunch, (I do like those lunches!), but what's the word on Cooper? I understand he's a 7th rounder from Ohio, but really did not know much about him. Is he a starter in your opinion? He looked good today!

Comment

Working...
                                X