No announcement yet.

Broncos Won Again Today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been pretty vocal about my concerns about this team, and it’s not like those magically go away, but all I can say after a day like today, going into a 6-1 team, in their house, after trading Von, with multiple people out…. is that was the most awesome and enjoyable win to watch in a long time.

Hope they find a way to continue this.
    To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by Humberg View Post
      I have been pretty vocal about my concerns about this team, and it’s not like those magically go away, but all I can say after a day like today, going into a 6-1 team, in their house, after trading Von, with multiple people out…. is that was the most awesome and enjoyable win to watch in a long time.

It's ok to have concerns and still appreciate a great victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Humberg View Post

IMO the big difference today is we actually stuck with running the ball instead of abandoning it halfway through the first quarter.

A great ground game, fixes a lot of problems. It cranks out some first downs, giving the defense a break. It opens up the passing game, as defenses play run first, pass second, and along with that, slows the pass rush down as well. It is the foundation, upon which dominant offenses are built.

Today, we had that. Now the question is, will we go back to abandoning the run early in games? Or will we continue to build on what we did today?
        sigpic

Comment

That is the best performance by a Broncos outfit in a long time, in half a decade I would say. The challenge is now finding some consistency, and there are many positive signs moving forward especially on defense.

Comment

I am super glad williams got some carries and Gordon got a TD. Need to run the ball more. Teddy can make throws on 3rd and 5 or less. But I still think the coaching staff is garbage until they can consistently do this against good teams.
            Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

I think the Broncos win at least 9 games, assuming they win at least two division games.

They should beat the Eagles and Lions.

WooHoo!!! Winning record here we come!!
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl
              Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

There was one play that drove me nuts. It was 3rd and 2. Jeudy was in slot I believe, ran like 10 yards down field straight to the defender, turned around and teddy got pressured with a sack I think. All he had to do was go 3 yards down field and stick it hard right. No one is keeping up with him. Easy first down. I dont know why we don't use him more in those situations

Comment

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                  There was one play that drove me nuts. It was 3rd and 2. Jeudy was in slot I believe, ran like 10 yards down field straight to the defender, turned around and teddy got pressured with a sack I think. All he had to do was go 3 yards down field and stick it hard right. No one is keeping up with him. Easy first down. I dont know why we don't use him more in those situations
                  Jeudy has a long, long, way to go before becoming half the receiver that Sutton is, even after Sutton's ACL surgery.

What did I read about Sutton before he was Drafted?

I believe it was "a man among boys". I've never seen or read that about Jeudy. Jeudy has a LONG way to go. And I'm not seeing all that much progress.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post

Jeudy has a long, long, way to go before becoming half the receiver that Sutton is, even after Sutton's ACL surgery.

What did I read about Sutton before he was Drafted?

I believe it was "a man among boys". I've never seen or read that about Jeudy. Jeudy has a LONG way to go. And I'm not seeing all that much progress.
                    I think that's being a tad overly critical... Jeudy has had time out with injuries and is still learning and maturing as a person. I agree he is not in Suttons league but he has scope and potential to be outstanding .

Comment

This was a great win. It is just 1 win but this is a recipe for success for upcoming seasons as well. We tackled, we blocked, we caught 50-50 balls, we ran hard, we rushed the QB, forced turnovers while not turning it over, and caught a few breaks. There will be some future games where our special teams will kill us if they don't improve. Today however I will take they win and hope for more.

Comment

Just soaking up all the ESPN disrespect of the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          I posted a thread last week, hoping for some positivity towards The Broncos. This time I am not expecting anything other than whatever comes to mind. Cuz you see, The Denver flippin Broncos are 5 and 4, and at least temporarily tied for 1st place in The West.

Two straight wins is what the doctor ordered, but this victory today was fantastic! They knocked off The Cowboys, who were 6 and 1, and ranked near the top of The NFL. It was a one sided game for the most part, other than Dallas seemed rattled throughout. Too bad.....not sad.

The Broncos relied on solid D, with a number of outstanding performances, including Cooper with 2 sacks. The run game was excellent, and Teddy was Teddy in control.

Does this mean we are a contender....not by my calculation. But it does mean a playoff spot is a real possibility. And this coming right after parting with one of our best players ever....Von Miller.

Congratz to everyone involved today! I like these guys, and I am so proud of them for making it happen today, again. And against a talented team in their house.

Was anybody else waiting for the shot of Jerry Jones looking miserable? They always show him after a win, funny how that works...
                          [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
                            Just soaking up all the ESPN disrespect of the Broncos.
                            The Broncos looked crappy in October and everybody knows it so this one is being seen as a fluke and a trap game for the Cowpies. Denver needs to win more games in a similarly dominant fashion for the pundits to take them seriously.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

It's a long season, hopefully we can have a winning record at the end of the year. I don't expect playoffs or Super bowls yet, I just want to see improvement and consistency.
                              It always makes me happy when the Broncos win on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                                It's a long season, hopefully we can have a winning record at the end of the year. I don't expect playoffs or Super bowls yet, I just want to see improvement and consistency.
                                It always makes me happy when the Broncos win on Sunday.

That young defense looks inspired, one week at a time...
                                [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X