Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodgers not suspended, but we started Hinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers not suspended, but we started Hinton?

So, when Drew Lock violated a Covid protocol, He was suspended a game and DeN forces to start a Practice Squad player at QB…. Drew didn’t have Covid…

Aaron Rodgers lied at least 9 times that he was vaccinated and never wore a mask on sideline or in facility, per Covid protocols…. And doesn’t he have Covid? Rodgers here 14k fine. No suspension.

Please explain.

What's funnier is that I heard that Teddy was warming up Sunday and wasn't sure he was going to be able to play up until about 15 minutes before the game all because Drew was around him.

Comment

Should have had State Farm.

Comment

Same thing happened. Both Qbs missed a game.
        Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
          So, when Drew Lock violated a Covid protocol, He was suspended a game and DeN forces to start a Practice Squad player at QB…. Drew didn’t have Covid…

Aaron Rodgers lied at least 9 times that he was vaccinated and never wore a mask on sideline or in facility, per Covid protocols…. And doesn’t he have Covid? Rodgers here 14k fine. No suspension.

Please explain.
          No explanation needed. Roger gave Rodgers, the Rodgers rate.....

Comment

The NFL sanctions regime is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

(See also NBA.)

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              Same thing happened. Both Qbs missed a game.
              I think the point is more than Love wasn’t also suspended for contact tracing with Rodgers. But protocols this year aren’t the same as last year. If Love is vaccinated and had negative tests then it doesn’t matter if he was around Rodgers.

But yeah as far as just Lock versus Rodgers I’m not sure what people are upset about when Rodgers missed a game and they lost.
              sigpic

Comment

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...?partner=Yahoo

Outraged. nuff said.

Comment

Its been said before that it seems the league hates the Broncos right now bc of the ownership situation. Also it's Rodgers, he makes the league too much money to keep him out long. As well to add the league kinda acts on how often someone is a repeat offender of something.
                  And in general this is a terrible comparison. Lock and the other QBs were mostly held out bc the game was coming up and all the QBs were around each other. Broncos already had a game that season impacted by covid, league wasn't gonna cancel the game for them. Rodgers situation happened without the other QBs testing positive or being involved. Rodgers has already missed a game, so no real reason to make him miss another, especially when again he makes the league so much money. Especially compared to any Bronco QB.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

I think the point is more than Love wasn’t also suspended for contact tracing with Rodgers. But protocols this year aren’t the same as last year. If Love is vaccinated and had negative tests then it doesn’t matter if he was around Rodgers.

But yeah as far as just Lock versus Rodgers I’m not sure what people are upset about when Rodgers missed a game and they lost.
                    So people are unaware of the benefits the NFL gives vaccinated vs unvaccinated players?

I saw a interesting video from The Hill on youtube the details some of the advantages and disadvantages of not being vaccinated. Would post it but I am sure it would cause problems that these forums avoid.

Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Its been said before that it seems the league hates the Broncos right now bc of the ownership situation. Also it's Rodgers, he makes the league too much money to keep him out long. As well to add the league kinda acts on how often someone is a repeat offender of something.
                      And in general this is a terrible comparison. Lock and the other QBs were mostly held out bc the game was coming up and all the QBs were around each other. Broncos already had a game that season impacted by covid, league wasn't gonna cancel the game for them. Rodgers situation happened without the other QBs testing positive or being involved. Rodgers has already missed a game, so no real reason to make him miss another, especially when again he makes the league so much money. Especially compared to any Bronco QB.
                      This is the truth.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Zero opinion on vaccine , who gets it , how effective it is , don't care , not the point here:

Rogers lied, violated league rules multiple times. These are rules that are supposedly important to the league's ability to operate a safe and healthy work environment. That they're being enforced to different degrees depending on the level of star power is the problem here.

CeeDee lamb just got fined more for having his shirt untucked than Rogers did for multiple violations of covid protocol which on our side resulted in our team playing an NFL game without a quarterback. Hold everyone to the same standards, and if you're going to put an emphasis on covid , whether it's for player safety or PR , enforce it.

Comment

NFL is clearly over it now after officially fining him, Allen, and the team. So fans should get over it too. He ain't yall QB.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post

Please explain.
                            Because the Broncos werent a contender, Lock wasnt...isnt...a star player, and we were a mediocre team at best. So the league made an example of us that day. "see, this is how seriously we take our protocols".

the packers are contenders, and Rodgers is a superstar. Thus, the different treatment. And the word now is "see, we take this stuff seriously, did you see the fines we levied?"

It shouldnt be that way, but as they say, it is what it is.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am not mad at Rodgers for not wanting to get Vaccinated. I am upset that the league wasn't consistent with policy, if suspension is the policy. Not giving away draft picks to get Rodgers wasn't a bad move.

Look Rodgers is a diva, very gruff with young players that don't do what he wants, and embarrasses guys too. He hasn't always owned his poor play in some playoff games, he has often carried less talented teams offensively and been a victim of lousy defenses when a good defense might of won another Super Bowl. When you play as long as Rodgers has a lot of these things happen. Manning didn't embarrass guys on the field very often, but he certainly was called the Sheriff for a reason. Rodgers has ridiculous talent, HOF talent. He may have lost a step. I will cheer for him if Denver signs him. I don't like everything about him, but Elway wasn't a perfect teammate all of the time either.

Comment

Working...
                              X