Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodgers not suspended, but we started Hinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodgers is a huge diva. He seems more "me" than T.O. ever was. I really hope he never becomes a Bronco. Mostly because I'd expect him to play one season and either, win the SB and retire or complain all offseason then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
      Rodgers is a huge diva. He seems more "me" than T.O. ever was. I really hope he never becomes a Bronco. Mostly because I'd expect him to play one season and either, win the SB and retire or complain all offseason then retire.
      My Thought Exactly why I do not want to see A. Rodgers ever in a DB Uniform. A 1 year Rental when we all know 1. Rodgers will never come to Denver, 2. I don't want him here, 3.Diva QB Totally besides he will going to Pittsburgh for their 1 year rental I want to see Denver get this QB Position right by ensuring that Denver will not be looking to replace a QB every year. I am totally not sold on Teddy Bridgewater what you get from Teddy is Fools Gold so I hope that we do not buy it.

Comment

Lock wasn’t suspended. He was held out of a game because of Covid protocols. Same thing is the case with Rodgers.

The issue with the Broncos is that all of their quarterbacks were out due to protocols. The game didn’t get rescheduled because the quarterbacks tried to circumvent the protocols. That was the right decision.

This really has nothing to do with preferential treatment of star players.
        Last edited by broncolee; 11-13-2021, 09:02 AM.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Thread cleaned.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

https://denverfan.com/2096012/the-br...rs-qb-debacle/

I just read this. Really hope this doesn't happen....again.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
              https://denverfan.com/2096012/the-br...rs-qb-debacle/

I just read this. Really hope this doesn't happen....again.
              It’s a low probability.

I don’t think there’s a real concern.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

It’s a low probability.

I don’t think there’s a real concern.
                Agreed, but it's flat out dumb that they don't have any contingency plan after what happened last year.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Agreed, but it's flat out dumb that they don't have any contingency plan after what happened last year.
                  It’s certainly bad optics. Maybe they placed a little too much faith in the new protocols because of the vaccines.
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Thread cleaned again.

Please stop with the personal stuff and pushing the Covid talk too far.
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Well, Rodgers is off the Covid list. He gets to play against the SeaChicks.
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                      X