Now can we fire Vic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now can we fire Vic?

Man, what's it going to take, Vic has to go. Yes we need more players, have tons of injuries but who cares, the coaching staff needs to go. I would have fired the Special Teams coach during the game after the blocked field goal, guess that's why I'm not the coach. FIRE VIC!

He is wade phillips. Can’t be a head coach.

Comment

If the Broncos come out flat and lose to the Chargers, which is likely, the players will show they’ve quit on Fangio. At that point they’ll end up 5-12, maybe 7–10 best case. Fangio needs to go either way. If the team finishes winning a few games the scary part is that he could keep his job.

Comment

Might as well keep him....his ineptitude will get us a higher draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
          Might as well keep him....his ineptitude will get us a higher draft pick.
          Draft another CB with that high pick lol

Comment

Stop wasting time, he's gone tomorrow in my book

Comment

They won't fire him in season

Comment

Originally posted by Senses Fail View Post

Draft another CB with that high pick lol
                No, they will probably take a quarterback in a weak QB class....just have to see if Paton knows one of their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  They won't fire him in season
                  Agree it’s unlikely. On the other hand, could fire him see how Donatello does as d coordinator and promote Munchak to interim head coach to see how he does. If he shines they might consider going that route.

I don’t think the Broncos are going to be high on the list for premium coaching candidates so this might be a way to try this on for size.
                  To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

What's it going to take? Simple answer. An owner. Until that is settled, there really is no accountability within the franchise. Even if he is fired, what's it going to do other than get rid of a really bad coach. Will we win more? Nah. I say let it ride, lets get a high draft pick and hopefully the ownership issue is resolved and the franchise can move forward. I don't see a winning season in our future for a long time... unless we find a starting QB to take advantage of our massive skill position abilities... they are just wasting away.

All that being said, the players own the lack of execution, but my overwhelming feeling is that the coaches do not put the players in a position to have success (most often).

Comment

Fire his ass. The team will still be bad, but so what?

It will give prospective hires time to figure out how they would coach the team and communicate their vision to Paton and/or Elway.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos65 View Post
                        Man, what's it going to take, Vic has to go. Yes we need more players, have tons of injuries but who cares, the coaching staff needs to go. I would have fired the Special Teams coach during the game after the blocked field goal, guess that's why I'm not the coach. FIRE VIC!
                        Not just Vic. Shurmer, and especially Mcmahon need to go.

The sooner the better. Unfortunately, its not likely until seaon's end.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post

Not just Vic. Shurmer, and especially Mcmahon need to go.

The sooner the better. Unfortunately, its not likely until seaon's end.

Yep they all need to go. !!

Comment

Andrew Mason

@MaseDenver
                            The Broncos have lost 11 consecutive games when trailing at halftime. Their 1-20 record in the Fangio era when trailing at halftime is the league’s second-worst; only Carolina (1-22 in that span) has been worse with a halftime deficit.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                              Andrew Mason

@MaseDenver
                              The Broncos have lost 11 consecutive games when trailing at halftime. Their 1-20 record in the Fangio era when trailing at halftime is the league’s second-worst; only Carolina (1-22 in that span) has been worse with a halftime deficit.
                              I remember when we used to be the best at halftime adjustments under Kube. Them days are long gone now. SAD

Comment

Working...
                              X