No announcement yet.

Now can we fire Vic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team is in desperate need of an enema.

Vic Fangio:
    • He simply put isn't a head coach. Another in a long line of outstanding coordinators who cannot be trusted with the keys.
    • For me, he showed his ass with his temper tantrum after the Ravens game regarding them running the ball at the end of the game. Really Vic...that's why you are mad?
    • His defense at Denver has been average at best when going against good teams. So his perceived strength is in fact average at best.
    Pat Shurmur:
    • Has there been a worse OC?
    • His inability to call plays is about as bad as I've seen ever.
    • No brainer for being fired
    Teddy Bridgewater:
    • Has there ever been a more vanilla quarterback?
    • He is the king of check downs and refuses to take chances or throw the ball past 10 yards until midway through the 4th quarter.
    • He needs to be benched immediately.
    Lock needs to start the rest of the year and we need to see what he can actually do. The fact that this coaching staff picked a journeymen QB to start over a talented QB going into his 3rd year is insanity. You can't give up on a QB after 2 years.

Moving forward they need to clean house. The entire coaching staff needs to be fired and they need an actual NFL head coach. They need to go get a real NFL QB who has the talent to win a game by himself. Can Lock or Bridgewater do what Mahomes did last night? Lock...we have no idea because they won't play him and Bridgewater is a huge hell no.

Comment

Bring back Von as Interim head coach... or more seriously (just partly) - what's Al Wilson up to these days

Comment

They're not going to fire Vic. They're gonna say they are right in the thick of it.

They're not gonna bench Trashwater either.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Maybe Gordon can just stop putting the ball on the ground!

Momentum is a fickle lady...
          [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
            Maybe Gordon can just stop putting the ball on the ground!

Momentum is a fickle lady...
            I'd rather someone fumble fighting for a first down. No one was trashing MG3 when he was bailing Dishwater out the last two games.

At least Melvin was trying. Trashwater was watching. Literally.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

I'd rather someone fumble fighting for a first down. No one was trashing MG3 when he was bailing Dishwater out the last two games.

A running back that can't hang on to the ball is worthless. Trying LOLOL

Weak QB? Yup!

Weak Coach? Yup!

[sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Well maybe MG cant stop trying then. Cause his ball security is terrible again. He tried to blow the skins game. this fumble turned into a giant joke/embarrassment. He's not going to be on the team next year, let JW run.

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

A running back that can't hang on to the ball is worthless. Trying LOLOL

Weak QB? Yup!

Weak Coach? Yup!
                  So you prefer no effort then. Got it.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

Well maybe MG cant stop trying then. Cause his ball security is terrible again. He tried to blow the skins game. this fumble turned into a giant joke/embarrassment. He's not going to be on the team next year, let JW run.
                    QFT

Mistakes are made, no one is perfect, this is just too often... Veteran? Pffftttt
                    [sigpic

Comment

I just get the feeling that Fangio doesn't really want to win, like he's just going through the motions and whatever happens is ok. I just hate that mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                        I just get the feeling that Fangio doesn't really want to win, like he's just going through the motions and whatever happens is ok. I just hate that mentality.
                        I agree with you on this. He shows no anger, or being upset about losing in his pressers at all. His lackadaisical attitude pisses me off. I’ve stopped listening to him because I can’t deal with his attitude.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Vic gets fired when (not if) we get officially eliminated from the playoffs.

Even at 5-5 we are currently the 12th best team in the AFC.
                          Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieWalnuts View Post
                            This team is in desperate need of an enema.

Vic Fangio:
                            • He simply put isn't a head coach. Another in a long line of outstanding coordinators who cannot be trusted with the keys.
                            • For me, he showed his ass with his temper tantrum after the Ravens game regarding them running the ball at the end of the game. Really Vic...that's why you are mad?
                            • His defense at Denver has been average at best when going against good teams. So his perceived strength is in fact average at best.
                            Pat Shurmur:
                            • Has there been a worse OC?
                            • His inability to call plays is about as bad as I've seen ever.
                            • No brainer for being fired
                            Teddy Bridgewater:
                            • Has there ever been a more vanilla quarterback?
                            • He is the king of check downs and refuses to take chances or throw the ball past 10 yards until midway through the 4th quarter.
                            • He needs to be benched immediately.
                            Lock needs to start the rest of the year and we need to see what he can actually do. The fact that this coaching staff picked a journeymen QB to start over a talented QB going into his 3rd year is insanity. You can't give up on a QB after 2 years.

Moving forward they need to clean house. The entire coaching staff needs to be fired and they need an actual NFL head coach. They need to go get a real NFL QB who has the talent to win a game by himself. Can Lock or Bridgewater do what Mahomes did last night? Lock...we have no idea because they won't play him and Bridgewater is a huge hell no.
                            Don't stop there, Elway and Ellis are just useless overhead too.

Comment

Fire Fangio and Shurmur now. At season end fire everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

Funny.....all I read around here is how Bridgewater screwed up on that play. Why did he give the ball to Gordon anyway? What was he thinking? And where was he when he should have rounded all our O together to try to take down Slay. What kind of leadership was that? Seemed like an eternity from the time the ball was fumbled to the time Slay actually ran forward. That's on Bridgewater!!!!!

The Denver O got "Slayed"!

Comment

Working...
                                X