No announcement yet.

Now can we fire Vic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People need to stop defending Bridgewater. It’s just nonsense.

Gordon gets the blame for the fumble.

Bridgewater gets the blame for his lack of effort on trying to stop Slay.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
      People need to stop defending Bridgewater. It’s just nonsense.

Gordon gets the blame for the fumble.

Bridgewater gets the blame for his lack of effort on trying to stop Slay.
      Another idea....people got to stop being negative, even when things are going good. That's real nonsense. And by the way, if you want to quote me and tell me I am speaking nonsense, get your body into the tackle, and go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Another idea....people got to stop being negative, even when things are going good. That's real nonsense. And by the way, if you want to quote me and tell me I am speaking nonsense, get your body into the tackle, and go for it.
        What exactly is going good? It was good to lose to the Eagles? How so? 5-5 is good? How so? Teddy failing to give acceptable effort is good? How so?

Let the nonsense commence. Please enlighten us.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

What exactly is going good? It was good to lose to the Eagles? How so? 5-5 is good? How so? Teddy failing to give acceptable effort is good? How so?

Let the nonsense commence. Please enlighten us.
          "Even when things are going good"....translation, when we won 3 in a row, and then 2 in a row, including in Dallas. Even in those times I read a load of negative garbage here.

Think outside the box.

Comment

The Broncos are 2-5 over the last 7 games.

Comment

"Even when things are going good"....translation, when we won 3 in a row, and then 2 in a row, including in Dallas. Even in those times I read a load of negative garbage here.

Think outside the box.
              There’s nothing unreasonable about people recognizing that the 3-0 start was against bad teams. It may be inconvenient for those who want to blow smoke up everyone’s ass, but it’s still a reasonable observation.

Is it good that the Broncos are able to beat bad teams? Yes, it is. They just lost to one though and the quarterback gave a less than half ass effort on a big play.

2-5 in the last seven games isn’t things going well.
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

There’s nothing unreasonable about people recognizing that the 3-0 start was against bad teams. It may be inconvenient for those who want to blow smoke up everyone’s ass, but it’s still a reasonable observation.

Is it good that the Broncos are able to beat bad teams? Yes, it is. They just lost to one though and the quarterback gave a less than half ass effort on a big play.

2-5 in the last seven games isn’t things going well.
                I forgot, we can't count the first 3 wins, or the 4th one....maybe give him a bit of support for kicking Dallas in their house. Though I can not prove it, I was waiting for the "but it was Philly" stuff had we won.

But lets never, ever forget to mention the bad play (and it was) he made on Slay, for ever and ever. He has to learn that when his RB fumbles in a key situation, it is incumbent on himself to take down the opponent. I mean, why didn't he recover it in the first place????

I'm leaning into this messed up play by TB because it is clearly what some folks here were waiting for.....the play we can talk about every time someone says something positive about TB.

But lets forget stats and stuff:

Passer Rate - 98.8 (better than Mahomes, Herbert, Carr, Jackson, Ryan, Tannehill and others)
                Completion % - 69.2 (better than Brady, Rodgers, Allen, Wilson, Mahomes, Burrow, Stafford, Carr, Ryan and others)
                Yards/Attempt - 7.4 (tied with Rodgers, and better than Mahomes, Herbert, Cousins, Ryan and others)
                Interceptions - 5 (definitely better than average, per game)

Lets remember what Lock was up to last year:

Passer rate - 75.4
                Completion % - 57.3
                Yards/Attempt - 6.6
                Interceptions - 15 (tied for worst)

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  The Broncos are 2-5 over the last 7 games.
                  That's not good.

We beat a good team in Dallas and then lose to a bad team at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

That's not good.

We beat a good team in Dallas and then lose to a bad team at home?
                    Just does not make any sense. LOL

Comment

I forgot, we can't count the first 3 wins, or the 4th one....maybe give him a bit of support for kicking Dallas in their house. Though I can not prove it, I was waiting for the "but it was Philly" stuff had we won.

But lets never, ever forget to mention the bad play (and it was) he made on Slay, for ever and ever. He has to learn that when his RB fumbles in a key situation, it is incumbent on himself to take down the opponent. I mean, why didn't he recover it in the first place????

I'm leaning into this messed up play by TB because it is clearly what some folks here were waiting for.....the play we can talk about every time someone says something positive about TB.

But lets forget stats and stuff:

Passer Rate - 98.8 (better than Mahomes, Herbert, Carr, Jackson, Ryan, Tannehill and others)
                      Completion % - 69.2 (better than Brady, Rodgers, Allen, Wilson, Mahomes, Burrow, Stafford, Carr, Ryan and others)
                      Yards/Attempt - 7.4 (tied with Rodgers, and better than Mahomes, Herbert, Cousins, Ryan and others)
                      Interceptions - 5 (definitely better than average, per game)

Lets remember what Lock was up to last year:

Passer rate - 75.4
                      Completion % - 57.3
                      Yards/Attempt - 6.6
                      Interceptions - 15 (tied for worst)
                      And so the nonsense has begun.

No one said the wins don’t count.

They just aren’t impressive. When the Broncos had to face the good teams, they lost 4 in a row. That kinda shows that the 3 wins against bad teams wasn’t enough to get excited about.
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Is it just me, or does Coach Fangio look like a Flintstones character????

Comment

And so the nonsense has begun.

No one said the wins don’t count.

They just aren’t impressive. When the Broncos had to face the good teams, they lost 4 in a row. That kinda shows that the 3 wins against bad teams wasn’t enough to get excited about.
                          If you want a good conversation, better not to begin arguments with words like "nonsense". It's your take, not fact.

BTW...what do you think of TB's stats? Or are they inflated due to quality of opponent? Or are they not good stats to use? Or....the list is long.

Last question, are the 4 easy wins and 5 losses on Fangio (given it's a thread about him), or TB, or the team? or what combo?

I say we are what we are....5 and 5.

(and here's a bonus question....who did you want to play QB when the offseason discussions were in high gear? Watson, Rodgers??...I don't think so. Then who?)
                          Last edited by CanDB; 11-16-2021, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Think outside the box.
                            Fan sites are often more negative than positive even in wins, that why you tried to start a positive view point thread.

Fangio hasn't inspired elevated our play most weeks minus Dallas. Optimistically we are better than the first 3 teams, and Washington. We beat those teams and should have. We are not the worst team in the NFL. We also lost to Cleveland and Philly who played better than us, but ran all over us and yes made us look bad. Bridgewater has played better than Lock did last year.
                            Personally I would like Fangio to call Bridgewater out for lack of effort and insert a backup QB to prove a point that we always give great effort every time we step on the field, even when we just aren't better. That is what makes me upset, these guys get paid millions to play a game, there a plenty of other players willing to give that effort and many more dreaming of being on an NFL roster. We have more wins to get this year with high quality effort and smarter execution. To this thread, I am not convinced Fangio has the ability to inspire those wins. Fangio doesn't panic on the sidelines but he is less than inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post

Fan sites are often more negative than positive even in wins, that why you tried to start a positive view point thread.

Fangio hasn't inspired elevated our play most weeks minus Dallas. Optimistically we are better than the first 3 teams, and Washington. We beat those teams and should have. We are not the worst team in the NFL. We also lost to Cleveland and Philly who played better than us, but ran all over us and yes made us look bad. Bridgewater has played better than Lock did last year.
                              Personally I would like Fangio to call Bridgewater out for lack of effort and insert a backup QB to prove a point that we always give great effort every time we step on the field, even when we just aren't better. That is what makes me upset, these guys get paid millions to play a game, there a plenty of other players willing to give that effort and many more dreaming of being on an NFL roster. We have more wins to get this year with high quality effort and smarter execution. To this thread, I am not convinced Fangio has the ability to inspire those wins. Fangio doesn't panic on the sidelines but he is less than inspiring.
                              I agree with you!

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post

Fangio failing to take this step is one of the key reasons the Broncos haven’t had success under him. Total lack of accountability.

Comment

Working...
                                X