2022 starting QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 starting QB

Message to Paton, do what you need to do to get Kenny Pickett. The more I watch him the more I'm impressed, yes he came out of nowhere this season but his progression over the last 2 years in his decision making are what stand out the most and that comes with time.

He's not having a Joe Burrow type of year but he's right on pace with Baker, Kyler, Mac Jones and already about to have a better year than Lawrence ever had. He's definitely a Heisman front runner and for good reason, he's easily the most NFL ready QB and will most likely be the first QB selected.

We will need to trade up to get our pick of the class unless Detroit has the #1 pick. They might pass on the top Defensive players available for a QB

Week in and week out...almost every week for years now...the Broncos have the worst Qb on the field.

I wonder if the Front Office is getting as tired of this as we are.
    Lets Ride!

Comment

It will be interesting to see how far Pickett climbs the draft stock board. Accuracy, mobility, and reading defenses with the ability to adjust to better decisions are crucial to early success of an NFL QB. So far he looks pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post
        Message to Paton, do what you need to do to get Kenny Pickett. The more I watch him the more I'm impressed, yes he came out of nowhere this season but his progression over the last 2 years in his decision making are what stand out the most and that comes with time.

He's not having a Joe Burrow type of year but he's right on pace with Baker, Kyler, Mac Jones and already about to have a better year than Lawrence ever had. He's definitely a Heisman front runner and for good reason, he's easily the most NFL ready QB and will most likely be the first QB selected.

We will need to trade up to get our pick of the class unless Detroit has the #1 pick. They might pass on the top Defensive players available for a QB
        I like Pickett. Tough kid, plays in some inclement weather.. big hands.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Bias because I live in North Carolina but Sam Howell is going to be a really good pro. His team lost all their weapons from 2020 & he's been running for his life this season. His stock has slipped but he'll move up in months leading up to Draft.

Or just sign Aaron Rodgers.

Comment

2022 QB

1.) Rodgers (ALL IN!!!)

2.) Willson

3.) Watson

4.) Rookie QB

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post

The Broncos will stick with most of their coaches, dump Lock, give Teddy one more year and most likely acquire another retread QB creating a team

that is as bad as Broncos are now......or WORSE !!!!
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Every few months I say Matt Corral. It's slow burning tourettes.

Comment

We take one of these quarterbacks in the first or second round of the draft next year, we're setting ourselves back another 3 or 4 years.

This QB class stinks.

Comment

Right now I'd say there are at least 3 quarterbacks in this class I'd rather have than Drew Lock out of Missouri. Corral, Pickett, and Willis. I think if Corral's your guy, you want to do like Arizona. Go all in, and bring in a coach who wants to run a pace and space type of vertical offense.

Comment

Deshawn Watson... would have this offense flying high
                      sigpic

Comment

No matter which QB/HC combo they end up with, it must be with a modern offensive minded couch and the QB of his choosing. They must commit to a modern philosophy and stick with it. No more old school coaches and washed up vet QBs.
                        sigpic

Comment

1. Jimmy G.
                          2. Marcus Mariota
                          3. Gardner Minshew
                          4. Drew Lock
                          5. Any Body Else besides that Garbage QB Denver currently has listed as a Starter So Cam Newton Like in the Superbowl LOL Chicken Squat
                          6. Draft a QB and still be behind 3 Years and let all of our prized WR leave Denver for better opportunites Yes they all would walk or run away from Denver lol Like Jerry Jeduy he will find a way out of this mess of a team.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

The Broncos will stick with most of their coaches, dump Lock, give Teddy one more year and most likely acquire another retread QB creating a team

that is as bad as Broncos are now......or WORSE !!!!
                            Exactly this!!! Until the team makes a change in the front office and coaching staff, it won't matter what QB they trade for or draft.

Comment

I fully expect to see a total fire sale this offseason. I can’t endure another season of this coaching staff and QB situation.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X