No announcement yet.

Teddy - He can't tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Jones had no issues making the tackle.
    we are so fortunate we have Paton and he selected Surtain.

Comment

• Mac jones has as many Tds as Teddy Bridgewater does in almost 2 more games played.

Mac is teddy bedwetter! They both get high completion percentage but dont really score tds or anything. Fortunately for Mac he has some great coaches and a great running team and defense. I am glad we have Surtain over Mac. We already have a better version of Mac on this team and I cannot wait to see him no longer QB for us again.
      So far:
      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
        Mac Jones had no issues making the tackle.
        we are so fortunate we have Paton and he selected Surtain.
        To be fair, Surtain would have made the tackle, or at least tried to

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

To be fair, Surtain would have made the tackle, or at least tried to
          try being the operative word… with arms extended and grabby grabby.

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
            Mac jones has as many Tds as Teddy Bridgewater does in almost 2 more games played.

Mac is teddy bedwetter! They both get high completion percentage but dont really score tds or anything. Fortunately for Mac he has some great coaches and a great running team and defense. I am glad we have Surtain over Mac. We already have a better version of Mac on this team and I cannot wait to see him no longer QB for us again.
            Do you really think Teddy could make that throw that Mac Jones made against the Browns for a touchdown? Do you think Teddy would have even tried it?

The ball seems to get where it’s going without much hesitation when Mac Jones throws it. Can’t really say the same about Teddy.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Do you really think Teddy could make that throw that Mac Jones made against the Browns for a touchdown? Do you think Teddy would have even tried it?

The ball seems to get where it’s going without much hesitation when Mac Jones throws it. Can’t really say the same about Teddy.
              Teddy sucks!
              I don't know nor care. The fact remains in 1.5 less games Teddy has the same amount of TDs, on an infinitely worse coached team. Worse Oline. Id argue worse run game, but statistically we are better, but thats only YPC.

Mac has scored the same amount of points as Ted. Thats the fact. Mac needed an extra game and a half to do it. Ted sucks. Mac is (as of now) not any better.
              Would I take Mac over Teddy? Of course, but I would take anyone over Teddy pretty much. I would take you over Teddy! Teddy is Kyle Orton which was the worst more boring football Ive ever seen.
              So far:

Comment

• Teddy Bridgewater suffered what sounded like an absolutely horrific leg injury in Vikings practice on Tuesday, and he’ll almost certainly be out for the entire season with a torn ACL and a dislocated knee. As more details emerge about the incident, however, it could have been much, much worse.

If you want to visualize what a tibiofemoral dislocation looks like on an X-ray, don’t say we didn’t warn you. Doctors said Bridgewater didn’t have any nerve or arterial damage, and considering the severe bone displacement associated with the injury, we’re stunned that he avoided such issues.

Remember, this was a non-contact injury, so from the information we have, Bridgewater’s knee essentially exploded just from him running around. Credit is due to the Minnesota trainers, because to go from nearly losing your leg to a long-term prognosis of returning to football is an amazing turnaround. But seriously, how can a non-contact injury be so severe?

This is from when Teddy suffered his horrible leg injury. Not an excuse for his lack of tackling effort, but maybe it stays with you. Nearly losing your leg is pretty terrifying. I think he has guts to have continued to play the game, as have others.....like Alex Smith. These men have loads of guts.

Comment

• What a terrific day to go into a bye weekend.

Won’t have the possibility of Bridgewater intentionally failing to make a tackle to help the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Teddy Bridgewater suffered what sounded like an absolutely horrific leg injury in Vikings practice on Tuesday, and he’ll almost certainly be out for the entire season with a torn ACL and a dislocated knee. As more details emerge about the incident, however, it could have been much, much worse.

If you want to visualize what a tibiofemoral dislocation looks like on an X-ray, don’t say we didn’t warn you. Doctors said Bridgewater didn’t have any nerve or arterial damage, and considering the severe bone displacement associated with the injury, we’re stunned that he avoided such issues.

Remember, this was a non-contact injury, so from the information we have, Bridgewater’s knee essentially exploded just from him running around. Credit is due to the Minnesota trainers, because to go from nearly losing your leg to a long-term prognosis of returning to football is an amazing turnaround. But seriously, how can a non-contact injury be so severe?

This is from when Teddy suffered his horrible leg injury. Not an excuse for his lack of tackling effort, but maybe it stays with you. Nearly losing your leg is pretty terrifying. I think he has guts to have continued to play the game, as have others.....like Alex Smith. These men have loads of guts.
                    Doesn’t mean a thing when he wimped out on tackling several years removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Doesn’t mean a thing when he wimped out on tackling several years removed.
                      As if you even know how he feels, or what he's been told. I broke both bones in my leg many, many years ago and I still watch out for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

As if you even know how he feels, or what he's been told. I broke both bones in my leg many, many years ago and I still watch out for it.
                        His feelings or what he’s been told have nothing to do with that play. It’s football and he gets paid. He isn’t forced to be on the field. His injury is years removed. If he can’t make an effort on a critical play perhaps he should retire.

Comment

• If Bridgewater isn’t giving full effort for fear of injury, he needs to retire.

Comment

If Bridgewater isn’t giving full effort for fear of injury, he needs to retire.
                            Agreed.

He could have just gotten infront of the guy, not even tried to tackle him, just get in his way. Teddy last week or the week before ran and went head first into a couple defenders. Came out just fine. A small little CB is not going to hurt him by just getting in his way. Even as a traffic cone, but going full cam newton was not cool. Its not like it matters really. It would not have changed the game. We were not winning nor coming back. But when other guys on the team get hurt for going all out and he does not, it sucks for them to see that. They put their careers and bodies on the line.

It is what it is.
                            We will have a new QB this offseason and we will have Patrick back for 3 more years. Exciting times are ahead. Just need 6 more months to get there!
                            So far:

Comment

• I love when fans point to Teddy’s 5 INTs as if that’s not a bad stat. Do those fans think about when those INTs happened and the impact?

vs Steelers - Bridgewater had a chance to tie the Steelers and he made an inaccurate throw to end the game on an INT in the end zone.

vs Raiders - 3 INTs and a fumble turnover. Saubert recovered the onside kick and gave the Broncos a chance to tie the game. What did Bridgewater do? Ridiculously bad INT to end the game.

vs Browns - in scoring position Bridgewater threw an INT in the end zone when the Broncos were down 10-0 in the 2nd quarter.

5 INTs doesn’t sound like a lot unless you acknowledge when he made those poor plays. Lots of fans talk about his high comp% - on critical plays that stat means nothing.

Comment

I love when fans point to Teddy’s 5 INTs as if that’s not a bad stat. Do those fans think about when those INTs happened and the impact?

vs Steelers - Bridgewater had a chance to tie the Steelers and he made an inaccurate throw to end the game on an INT in the end zone.

vs Raiders - 3 INTs and a fumble turnover. Saubert recovered the onside kick and gave the Broncos a chance to tie the game. What did Bridgewater do? Ridiculously bad INT to end the game.

vs Browns - in scoring position Bridgewater threw an INT in the end zone when the Broncos were down 10-0 in the 2nd quarter.

5 INTs doesn’t sound like a lot unless you acknowledge when he made those poor plays. Lots of fans talk about his high comp% - on critical plays that stat means nothing.
                                Bridgewater’s 5 INTs directly linked to 3 losses this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X