Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

Tebow would have destroyed Slay.
    Did you notice Manning made the tackle with his left shoulder? Talk about self-awareness!
    Whereas Teddy was like, "I don't get paid to tackle."
    No doubt! Tebow would have looked for the contact.

Which game did Manning make that tackle - I want to go back and watch that clip.

That play for Teddy reminds me of Sanchez’ butt fumble, worse in a sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Which game did Manning make that tackle - I want to go back and watch that clip.

Totally in the Butt Fumble Talk is that Play lol NON Play by Teddy one that he for sure cannot undo now LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Totally in the Butt Fumble Talk is that Play lol NON Play by Teddy one that he for sure cannot undo now LOL.
        As I think about it, Bridgewater’s lack of effort was worse than the butt fumble. Sanchez was trying to make a play, as bad as it looked. Teddy will never live that play down.

Comment

Manning made the left shoulder tackle against Chiefs' ILB Derrick Johnson.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAkwAzLNntM

Comment

OMG!!!! The TB lovers would have you believe that QBs never give that kind of effort.

Comment

• I saw this online.

There's a school of thought Denver's placeholder starter, Teddy Bridgewater, will score a new deal — be it short or long term — ahead of his scheduled 2022 foray into unrestricted free agency. Perhaps even sooner, if Sutton and Patrick are any indications. Paton may view Bridgewater as, say, an ideal mentor for an incoming rookie and can avoid an offseason bidding war by getting him locked down now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                I saw this online.

There's a school of thought Denver's placeholder starter, Teddy Bridgewater, will score a new deal — be it short or long term — ahead of his scheduled 2022 foray into unrestricted free agency. Perhaps even sooner, if Sutton and Patrick are any indications. Paton may view Bridgewater as, say, an ideal mentor for an incoming rookie and can avoid an offseason bidding war by getting him locked down now.

Paton should be fired now if there’s any truth to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                  I saw this online.

Rookie QB: "What should I do if I'm in position to make a tackle after a turnover?"

Teddy Bridgewater: "Easy. Get real close, close enough to whisper sweet nothings into the defensive players ear, and then after your done whispering positive affirmations or whatever you want to whisper, gaze at the poetry in motion. (long pause as Teddy stares ruefully into the distance then he snaps back to reality) Also before your next press conference think of an alibi for why you made no contact. I have a couple written down. I've only had to use one of them so far, so feel free to use the other ones.

Comment

Great clip thanks! I didn’t remember that play as I missed the first half flying into Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post

Rookie QB: "What should I do if I'm in position to make a tackle after a turnover?"

Teddy Bridgewater: "Easy. Get real close, close enough to whisper sweet nothings into the defensive players ear, and then after your done whispering positive affirmations or whatever you want to whisper, gaze at the poetry in motion. (long pause as Teddy stares ruefully into the distance then he snaps back to reality) Also before your next press conference think of an alibi for why you made no contact. I have a couple written down. I've only had to use one of them so far, so feel free to use the other ones.
                      Reading this about Teddy, I wasn’t sure if it was satire or real

Comment

• https://youtu.be/eCxCqhlJ3PE

sometimes a quarterback has to be a football player.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                        Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Reading this about Teddy, I wasn’t sure if it was satire or real
                          hahaha. funny. What do you think Teddy's other alibi's are that he would give a rookie qb in that situation?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                            https://youtu.be/eCxCqhlJ3PE

sometimes a quarterback has to be a football player.
                            This should have been played in front of the team .

Comment

• Hey I just read something very surprising and of breaking news level of interest....TB messed up on a tackle opportunity.

*scrambling heard to find more evidence that other QBs have made tackles

Comment

• Teddy didn’t simply miss an opportunity to make a tackle. He failed to even try.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                                Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X