• Show
Clear All

• Go Broncos!!....if TB starts, go TB!!

Comment

• LoL!

I support benching the player that currently starts at QB
      sigpic

Comment

• It’s too late to bench Teddy, if they haven’t done it by now.

Hopefully he realizes he needs to be a football player and not just a quarterback.

I don’t know why anyone bothered defending him.

Hopefully the Broncos have a clean game that won’t require anyone on offense to have to make a tackle.
        Last edited by broncolee; 11-27-2021, 10:15 AM.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post
          Paton should be fired now if there’s any truth to this.
          "Fire" and get whom specifically? Not only a GM but a QB. Who is the perfect GM out there? Surely with your football acumen you must have a pretty good list of better candidates. The Teddy haters are so into their own confirmation bias they will seek anything to "prove" to themselves they are right. So they cherry-pick things that make them feel "right" and dwell on the mistakes and ignore any positive.

Yes, Teddy showed a real lack of effort. And this lack of effort should be on his list of Pros and Cons (under Con). And it is a list with items in both categories.

Saying get rid of Teddy is the easy part, coming up with a better option and then actually getting that QB is the real issue, for reasonable people anyway.

If you're going to criticize, the least you can do is come up with better solutions. Who is your GM and QB next year? Specific names please.

PS. I'm a Lock fan and thought he should have started, and even if I was a "Teddy lover", you can spare yourself the "Teddy lovers" ad hominin fallacy. However, no reasonable person can say that Lock clearly outplayed Teddy to the point they can definitely say Lock should have been the choice.

This Teddy bashing is ridiculous. But my satisfaction is being able to enjoy Broncos games while many of you will be totally miserable watching Teddy. Teddy owns you all. He really does. Have a good time this Sunday being miserable. And win or lose, you can still be miserable next week too.

Comment

• How many starts will it take for everyone to realize that Teddy will not be any better than he's always been?

There's no upside for Teddy....What you see is what you get....This fact has been proven over his career.

Personally, I would rather lose with Lock than lose with Teddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post

"Fire" and get whom specifically? Not only a GM but a QB. Who is the perfect GM out there? Surely with your football acumen you must have a pretty good list of better candidates. The Teddy haters are so into their own confirmation bias they will seek anything to "prove" to themselves they are right. So they cherry-pick things that make them feel "right" and dwell on the mistakes and ignore any positive.

Yes, Teddy showed a real lack of effort. And this lack of effort should be on his list of Pros and Cons (under Con). And it is a list with items in both categories.

Saying get rid of Teddy is the easy part, coming up with a better option and then actually getting that QB is the real issue, for reasonable people anyway.

If you're going to criticize, the least you can do is come up with better solutions. Who is your GM and QB next year? Specific names please.

PS. I'm a Lock fan and thought he should have started, and even if I was a "Teddy lover", you can spare yourself the "Teddy lovers" ad hominin fallacy. However, no reasonable person can say that Lock clearly outplayed Teddy to the point they can definitely say Lock should have been the choice.

This Teddy bashing is ridiculous. But my satisfaction is being able to enjoy Broncos games while many of you will be totally miserable watching Teddy. Teddy owns you all. He really does. Have a good time this Sunday being miserable. And win or lose, you can still be miserable next week too.
              Great post!! There are many of us who think the same, but I am pretty sure do not want to get caught up in this fan train wreck. The bolded is right on the money!

The fact that you are a Lock fan, and I was pushing hard for a new starter not named TB during the offseason, and others who defend our players/coaches/GMs/whoever even though they would prefer others in certain positions, is evidence that we may not get what we want, but we keep on supporting.

(FTR....I joined in again because I "can")
              Last edited by CanDB; 11-27-2021, 10:20 AM.

Comment

The funny thing about sports is that the hated scapegoat for one game can be the beloved hero the next.

So exactly who is going to be miserable if the Broncos win and Teddy plays well?
                Last edited by broncolee; 11-27-2021, 01:02 PM.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

The funny thing about sports is that the hated scapegoat for one game can be the beloved hero the next.

So exactly who is going to miserable if the Broncos win and Teddy plays well?
                  Can you clarify? Not sure what you mean. Like in, who is the scapegoat (if we win and TB plays well)? Not sure what this asks?

Comment

• Everybody can chill, and be cool. Everybody wants the Broncos to win, they just want it done their way. It's ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post

hahaha. funny. What do you think Teddy's other alibi's are that he would give a rookie qb in that situation?
                      “Yell really loud - GET’EM!!!”

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        Everybody can chill, and be cool. Everybody wants the Broncos to win, they just want it done their way. It's ok.
                        Best post I've seen in a long time.

Thread cleaned again. Ignore feature. Use it.

You all are really trying to get IPed. And I'm talking probation-worthy points.

This is getting ridiculous.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post
                          Paton should be fired now if there’s any truth to this.
                          I won't watch or support the team. If that makes me a bad fan so be it. Just like with the Rockies.

I don't like the guy or the football player. This is my own opinion, but I think he's often disingenuous if not outright lying at times.

I think he's figured out how to finesse his way into paychecks from QB desperate teams and is just going through the motions.

Why Paton didn't trade him to NO I'll never understand
                          You had an opportunity to unload a mediocre to average QB someone else is paying for for possibly a 4th round pick.

Mind boggling.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            LoL!

I support benching the player that currently starts at QB
                            Exactly, what a disgrace. That was insulting to all football players, and an embarrassment to our franchise.
                            To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

So exactly who is going to be miserable if the Broncos win and Teddy plays well?
                              I agree. But what is even funnier is that both hatred and beloved are choices. It isn't Teddy making those choices for anyone. It's their decision to be miserable and considering that sporting contests are zero-sum games with a 50% favorableand 50% unfavorable outcome based on winning alone, I chose to enjoy Bronco games instead of being miserable an expected half the time. What kind of entertainment makes anyone miserable 50% of the time?

Let's also consider that Teddy not trying to tackle on the play didn't lose the Bronco the game. The reality is, it lowered our probability of winning the game. Even if Teddy made the tackle, we were far from winning the game. And yes, we want players to increase our chances of winning but how many pages is this thread now?

And if anyone thinks Teddy is so bad, it should be easy to come up with a list of QBs you would get, along with the maximum price you'd pay for them. Consider, any maximum price you set can be exceeded by someone else. Other teams want good QBs too.

Comment

I agree. But what is even funnier is that both hatred and beloved are choices. It isn't Teddy making those choices for anyone. It's their decision to be miserable and considering that sporting contests are zero-sum games with a 50% favorableand 50% unfavorable outcome based on winning alone, I chose to enjoy Bronco games instead of being miserable an expected half the time. What kind of entertainment makes anyone miserable 50% of the time?

Let's also consider that Teddy not trying to tackle on the play didn't lose the Bronco the game. The reality is, it lowered our probability of winning the game. Even if Teddy made the tackle, we were far from winning the game. And yes, we want players to increase our chances of winning but how many pages is this thread now?

And if anyone thinks Teddy is so bad, it should be easy to come up with a list of QBs you would get, along with the maximum price you'd pay for them. Consider, any maximum price you set can be exceeded by someone else. Other teams want good QBs too.

There’s going to be a list from Rodgers,Wilson & Watson to go after this offseason. Dishwater choosing to not make that tackle was absolutely pathetic. Dishwater is gone after this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X