• Teddy still can’t tackle.

Comment

• I'd rather watch Hinton play QB
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        I'd rather watch Hinton play QB
        100%

Sadly Fangio will still believe he can save his job with Teddy.

Comment

• I'd rather every play be a run play in wildcat with Williams as the QB. At least if he throws a pick... he can tackle!

Comment

• Teddy B made Orton look like P-Manning. That was a clinic in bad QBing…

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              Teddy still can’t tackle.
              Still can't tackle but at least he tried. Can't blame him completely for the tipped ball at the line resulting in the pick 6.

At least he tried.

(FTR - for some....this does not mean I am pleased with his performance tonight)

Comment

• I was right about Teddy.

Signal not noise.

Comment

• Well, he surely proved tonight that he canNOT tackle. Whew boy!
                  Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Teddy is slightly different than what I expected, but not really in a good way. I expected a lot of consistency, but with little playmaking ability.

I actually think he has better mobility than I expected. I also think he takes more shots downfield than I expected.

The problem, IMO, is he is wildly inconsistent. He looks really good in one game, then looks completely inept in others. Sure, his completion percentage is good and he doesn’t throw a ton of picks. He still shows low play making ability and his consistency leaves a lot to be desired.

He’s an excellent backup, but not really starter material, IMO. He’s pretty boring to watch and he doesn’t really inspire.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Thread cleaned.
                      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                        Teddy B made Orton look like P-Manning. That was a clinic in bad QBing…
                        Orton played like Peyton Manning exept he missed 1-2 scoring drives per game in comparison. Exactly like the relation between Drew Lock and Cutler where Drew can be almost as good as mediocre Cutler. On some drives you can mistake TeddyB for Drew Brees - it is the drives where he looks nothing like Brees that is the problem.

I miss the feeling from the Elway, Plummer and Tebow years where there might have been a lot of ugly football, but at the end we did not expect to loose a one score game, and two scores with 10 minutes left was not hopeless.

The 2012-14 Manning teams were soft, but man did the defense and the attitude change in 2015. Teddy seems to be solid QB that will not take us where we want to go, but he is a lot better than Lock. The sad part is that he is the QB behind the best season that we have had since 2016 with Siemian. The story of Elway's success as a GM has sure changed since then!

Comment

• We had a running game and our defense stuffed Mahomes and we still lost by 2 TDs...thanks a lot Teddy. He was awful.

Comment

• I'm just going to say, that I am uninspired with Teddy Bridgewater at QB.
                            Very boring, Lackluster, Average Joe, kinda guy.

Comment

• At least he put his back into it this time..

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                                I'm just going to say, that I am uninspired with Teddy Bridgewater at QB.
                                Very boring, Lackluster, Average Joe, kinda guy.

Truth. There's nothing remotely exciting about him at all.
                                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                                X