No announcement yet.

Teddy - He can't tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW....as easily witnessed by Brady's humorous tackle attempts...are we now saying that TB and other ordinary QBs have "tackle hard" in their job descriptions, whereas Brady and others don't? That would be wrong, because a starter is usually critical to a team, and if injured, it can be a major setback. Not to mention, TB had a horrific injury, so yeah, maybe he is overly cautious. But many QBs over the years have looked as bad or worse. They might that have thrown a pic as well, which is even more problematic. Bridgewater did not fumble the ball.

I think it's another "I hope this is the final nail in the coffin" from TB dislikers.

Comment

Denver was down 13-20 late in the third quarter when Teddie showed his true colors.

Comment

Not even sure what Romo was doing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	stanky.0.gif
Views:	149
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	8384497

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Not even sure what Romo was doing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	stanky.0.gif
Views:	149
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	8384497

Looks like he tore his ACL trying to NOT make the tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

Looks like he tore his ACL trying to NOT make the tackle.
            It does....

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
              Denver was down 13-20 late in the third quarter when Teddie showed his true colors.

Yeah.....he wears Orange and Blue. But he should never have fumbled the ball, nor expect most of his O to tackle Slay.

Comment

Some people are so against Teddy they'll look for any reason to rip into him. FTR....those of us who like Teddy do not support that play, whatsoever. As for being quiet about it as you suggested....we're admitting it. But we don't owe you an explanation for not speaking up, when you want it.
                But he’s giving us so much to use.

Comment

Exactly....one of the weirdest plays I've seen in a while. The fumble, then the defender making a few moves, and then suddenly has a lane. Where was everyone (other than TB) and why is the fumble not the main bumble??
                  Yup, the Teddy angle on this one is baffling. If we're going to ship TB put Melvin on the same bus and put that marshmallow Fant on there with them.

Tough crowd...
                  [sigpic

Comment

I am getting over it, But I was at my Seagulls fan sister's house and she keep putting the jinx or the hex or the whammy with her fingers on TB and the Broncos AND IT WORKED !!!
                    I was completely demoralized.

Comment

Lack of commitment and desire to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                        I am getting over it, But I was at my Seagulls fan sister's house and she keep putting the jinx or the hex or the whammy with her fingers on TB and the Broncos AND IT WORKED !!!
                        I was completely demoralized.

Jack, you’re hereby granted a week long vacation in paradise. If you’re demoralized then we’re in REAL trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81

Yup. Sure am. Even after he fumbles Melvin picks himself up off the ground and involves himself in the play.

Teddy Bridgewater is a loser. He's a mental midget and I can't even say he's a good backup anymore. I wouldn't trust him to watch my pet rock.

He's a liar and a quitter and the faster he's gone the better. He can take that lying sack of crap Fangio with them. Did they forget they have cameras at the game?

Man that dude sucks.
                          I would hope Gordon got up and tried to make a tackle.

But tell us how you really think....

Comment

Some people are so against Teddy they'll look for any reason to rip into him. FTR....those of us who like Teddy do not support that play, whatsoever. As for being quiet about it as you suggested....we're admitting it. But we don't owe you an explanation for not speaking up, when you want it.
                            Well there’s been a lot of Teddy explaining since I called it out. So…

Comment

I supported Teddy since he was named starter.

This now makes me think he is garbage. I do not care who takes snaps at QB as long as it is NOT Teddy. I really do not want to see him wearing Orange and Blue again.

I dunno what happens if Teddy manages to bring him down at the 45-50 but it is infinitely better than what happened.

Maybe even show some heart and try to put a helmet on the football.

Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

BTW....as easily witnessed by Brady's humorous tackle attempts...are we now saying that TB and other ordinary QBs have "tackle hard" in their job descriptions, whereas Brady and others don't? That would be wrong, because a starter is usually critical to a team, and if injured, it can be a major setback. Not to mention, TB had a horrific injury, so yeah, maybe he is overly cautious. But many QBs over the years have looked as bad or worse. They might that have thrown a pic as well, which is even more problematic. Bridgewater did not fumble the ball.

I think it's another "I hope this is the final nail in the coffin" from TB dislikers.
                                And when Teddy Quarterbacks 10 super bowl teams and wins 7 rings, he'll be given the option of ducking tackles as well. Until then, he's a journeyman QB that hasn't accomplished anything meaningful in his career. He needs to lead this team and set the example and the tone.

Comment

Working...
                                X