Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge --- Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    The results are attached. I'm done trying to upload the stupid thing since whoever runs this board, feels the need to change it every single week. Also, more then likely the last year I'm doing this. Fun meter is gone, and I truthfully just don't care about football anymore.
    Hey Taz. It's meant to be fun. If it's becoming a chore just let it go. I love the game but not at the expense of those who put in the time, effort and dedication to administer it.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Hey Taz. It's meant to be fun. If it's becoming a chore just let it go. I love the game but not at the expense of those who put in the time, effort and dedication to administer it.
      It's not that it's even hard anymore. Mediaperch has done me a MASSIVE favor and made it so that I can do this in about 10 mins if that. I'll probably keep going at it. Hopefully this offseason the Broncos can actually get a QB and make it fun again. The counts for this game has dropped more then 50% since the SB run. 24 people usually pick. It was a blast when there was more.
      2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

The results are attached. I'm done trying to upload the stupid thing since whoever runs this board, feels the need to change it every single week. Also, more then likely the last year I'm doing this. Fun meter is gone, and I truthfully just don't care about football anymore.
        As far as I know, no one has changed anything. We've had a few glitches. I'll take a look and if I can't fix things, I'll have to contact the tech team.

I'm sorry to hear that this might be your last year. You've done such an awesome job taking care of us. I really appreciate all the work you put into it.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Sorry to hear you're not having fun running this, taz...

But I won this week!

Yay for me.
          sigpic

Comment

EH, it's not that I don't enjoy doing tis, because I do, but when the only team you love, struggles to find a QB year-after-year-after-year-after-year while putting out a very very sub-par effort, it starts to get old and makes you not even care. I haven't watched a game since the first half of the Squealers game(other then listening to the Cowboys game coming home from Charlotte.) It just more or less turns you off from football period. Congrats 80s!
            2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
            Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
            US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

EH, it's not that I don't enjoy doing tis, because I do, but when the only team you love, struggles to find a QB year-after-year-after-year-after-year while putting out a very very sub-par effort, it starts to get old and makes you not even care. I haven't watched a game since the first half of the Squealers game(other then listening to the Cowboys game coming home from Charlotte.) It just more or less turns you off from football period. Congrats 80s!
              Hope. That's what keeps me going. "The next game will be better". Keep saying that until it comes true.

Congrats, theman!
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Hope. That's what keeps me going. "The next game will be better". Keep saying that until it comes true.

Congrats, theman!
                Thanks, Peanut!
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats 80’s!

Thanks for running the Pick’em game as long as you have, Taz! It’s hard being a game commish when people are not as into it as they once were. Seems like there are less members around now. At some point the Broncos will be a winning team and folks will return.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                  Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                  Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                  Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Working...
                  X